Training Pre-Season 2023 (First game 18/3 v North)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they always been midfielders (especially inside midfielders who usually have poor disposal efficiency), or did they play their juniors as half back flankers who couldn't kick too?
The people who have seen Ginbey, would've seen him at nationals where he was....an inside mid.

Given time and space he's fine like most AFL players

Let’s go 49ers
Thread derailment but I suspect they’ll knock Philly off this week.

The complete package right now, with good old fashioned QB

I’m coming to perth on Friday hoping to take the kids to see the eagles training. Will they be training and what time? Hurts me to go as I’m a pies supporter 😂
During today’s press conference Simpson mentioned the players were about to go on a 4 day break so there won’t be training on Friday based on that

So what days do they normally have open sessions?

They train Mon/Wed/Fri normally with Wednesday being the open day most weeks as it’s the less intense training day of the 3

That said they haven’t settled into a pattern since Christmas yet. It hasn’t been updated yet but the following page on their website will notify supporters of the next open session

I can't believe anyone thinks he is needing to tidy up his kicking with that exquisite ball drop.
Nothing wrong with it, step and a half to go yet, right hand coming away to balance himself, by the time he takes his left hand off the ball everything will/might be as it should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back