Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Cuningham training? I really rate him, but boy is it going to be hard for him to make the best 22, after such a long time out.
Ritchie is one of the most interesting players to watch for next year.
We have a few, with Kemp, Carroll, Dow, Philp, Boyd, etc. but it will also be bloody exciting to see a few of theses guys given a go and fingers crossed, taking it. Personally, I can’t wait for 2023 to start. Just need our big fellas to stay on the park, as this is our Achilles heal.

The most intriguing thing about this years pre-season to me is the planning for Brodie Kemp. He is an A Grade prospect but i just can't see him getting near the senior team atm.

Really interested as to where we train him up as this pre-season. To me, he looks like a great fast 3rd tall down back option, but we have Gov and Marchy.

Just what we do with Kemp has me intrigued. I know people can follow this post up with all kinds of options and opinions what to do with him, but that's exactly why it's intriguing. Can't wait for some firm info on how/where we are training him up to best get a senior game and be a senior contributor.
Would obviously hate to see it, but he's one that I can unfortunately see us losing for more opportunities elsewhere. Especially if he can't get a game (or many).

Ritchie is one of the most interesting players to watch for next year.
We have a few, with Kemp, Carroll, Dow, Philp, Boyd, etc. but it will also be bloody exciting to see a few of theses guys given a go and fingers crossed, taking it. Personally, I can’t wait for 2023 to start. Just need our big fellas to stay on the park, as this is our Achilles heal.
If/when Cuningham strings 10 games together I'll get excited

Open training tomorrow 30th Nov ...

Entry:
Entry is via Gate 6 and will be open from 9am

Parking:
IKON Park is limited to street parking. We recommend coming early to secure a park close by Gate 6.

Open training tomorrow 30th Nov ...

Entry:
Entry is via Gate 6 and will be open from 9am

Parking:
IKON Park is limited to street parking. We recommend coming early to secure a park close by Gate 6.

Wndows attending....? Looking forward to any and all observations...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Hollands we did our 2km time trial on Monday. Any whispers around results?

He said, that apparently Cottrell won with a 5:40.
That is an incredible time.

It's a minute off the world record. And about 21.18 km/hr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back