Preview Pre-Season 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got a problem… I can’t bloody wait for the game tomorrow.
Girls are keen to go for the first time in ages, so bring it on! I still hate BISP, but I suspect they'll love the novelty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hope, but it's 30km away from home so will wait for Adelaide game . Hopefully the ground isn't chopped up by reserve game, Swans Carlton game.

What is the deal with Buckley? The club hasn't said anything public yet about why he hasn't played in the last 2 games, my guess is it's personal reasons and the club doesn't want to share it publically, but they can simply just say personal reasons and then at least we know.
It seems his coming from a long way back and it's just going to take time for him to seriously challenge for a best 22 spot.

It seems his coming from a long way back and it's just going to take time for him to seriously challenge for a best 22 spot.
Pretty sure he's been fit for a while now, he played in one of the intraclub games that wasn't open to the public. I think physically in relation to his knee he's fine at this point and that's no longer effecting his ability to be avaliable. Maybe Idun has developed enough to the point where they feel comfortable with him as the second tall next to Taylor and allows Haynes to slide into the third tall role a bit more nicely, then when Leek comes on Idun slides down to a smaller forward and Leek takes the bigger guy. Really weird thought he'd be the clear favourite to be KPD2, Idun's been talked about pretty glowingly all throughout preseason though. Also it'll be cool to finally see Fahey play with the 1s.

Seems to be a close game to whet our appetite for the season opener against Adelaide. The market also cannot split us and Gold Coast for this preseason match (we are $1.92 vs Gold Coast’s $1.88).

I hope we get a good crowd as this is free entry, and this game will also influence the selections for the first round game. There’s entertainment for the kids and also player signings as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back