Training Pre Season 21/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Out bodying Broad in a one on one marking contest is nothing to be impressed by. Eddie Betts can do that.
* you must of been a handy footballer. Or are you still playing?
Broad - 3 premierships
Eddie - 0
Lord of the wings - ?

I’m a bit confused as to why the Tiger players with covid thread was closed? Is this a taboo topic now? I thought since the report of half the AFL playing lists have caught covid in the past month would be something to talk about..?

I know a few who have long COVID, others who have developed heart conditions. Plenty of studies showing long term effects as well - decreased IQ, etc
I've gone to a few for work, lots of different presentations including a guy who's mental health is completely shot after 36 days on a ventilator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve heard that a few times on here. Just curious what you see in him? I’ve never got to watch him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did nice things for a first year ruck in the vfl last year. Held his own against senior rucks, tap work looks decent, he's a good mark, dead eye dick in front of goal, very clean at ground level for a bloke his size, agile and importantly he's got some real mongrel.

Once he bulks up I think he'll be special.

What's your point?

Every Premiership team in history has someone in it that was lucky they had talented teammates.
So you believe in a dynasty team he was gifted games and premierships?

Did nice things for a first year ruck in the vfl last year. Held his own against senior rucks, tap work looks decent, he's a good mark, dead eye dick in front of goal, very clean at ground level for a bloke his size, agile and importantly he's got some real mongrel.

Once he bulks up I think he'll be special.

You’ve sold me.

Seems a weird pick last year, but we didn’t seem to rate the talent pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes people think balta would be better as a forward? He doesn’t have good enough awareness and creativity IMO and looks much more like an athletic rebounding defender in the rance mould. What am I missing?

I don’t mind it as a break glass in case of emergency option. Or even a semi-regular brief rotation through there but primarily he is a defender for sure.

Club has a great record with switching players roles around so will be interesting to see what happens.

What makes people think balta would be better as a forward? He doesn’t have good enough awareness and creativity IMO and looks much more like an athletic rebounding defender in the rance mould. What am I missing?

I don’t mind it as a break glass in case of emergency option. Or even a semi-regular brief rotation through there but primarily he is a defender for sure.

Club has a great record with switching players roles around so will be interesting to see what happens.
People get excited on hope despite the fact his best footy has been as a defender by miles and that's the only place he's shown elite potential.

I dont know what the obsession is with wanting players to be something, when they've shown capability elsewhere to lock them in.

It reminds me of the "let's play Vlastuin as an inside midfielder" phase despite him never being much of a mid and a gun as a medium defender.

So you believe in a dynasty team he was gifted games and premierships?

He is a limited but courageous footballer that has got the absolute most out of his ability. Good on him and Im wrapt he is a Tiger. The only thing I question is his choice in women (wannabe D grade celeb) and his one on one defensive skills.

He is a limited but courageous footballer that has got the absolute most out of his ability. Good on him and Im wrapt he is a Tiger. The only thing I question is his choice in women (wannabe D grade celeb) and his one on one defensive skills.
I don't know of one woman he's dated. I can only remember a set of melons with a medal he was with for one night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back