Training Pre Season 21/22

Little Bit Dusty

Debutant
May 21, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
He peaked in game one, we all agree on that surely? I am not even saying I dont rate him as an all round player but his kicking his atrocious. Continually turns it over by foot, under pressure, no pressure, minimal pressure, he is horrendous by foot.

I don't know about being the worst kick in the comp or even close to that. But he does turn it over sometimes when there is very little pressure. I think it's more of a decision making thing than a foot skills thing. Pickett often tries to do too much instead of taking the easy option.

Barnard

All Australian
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Got some real concerns about Sydney Stack, to be honest he did look ordinary against Geelong in the practice game and thought Mansell was getting the better of him in our intraclub aswel. I thought this kid would be a genuine star by now and despite all his off field issues he was playing some really solid footy at the back end of last year. For him not to be starting this week and not even in the practice games tells me he still can’t get it together. Very sad and I really want to be wrong.

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Got some real concerns about Sydney Stack, to be honest he did look ordinary against Geelong in the practice game and thought Mansell was getting the better of him in our intraclub aswel. I thought this kid would be a genuine star by now and despite all his off field issues he was playing some really solid footy at the back end of last year. For him not to be starting this week and not even in the practice games tells me he still can’t get it together. Very sad and I really want to be wrong.
He doesn't work hard enough. Doubt he will get another contract unless he performs out of this world in the 2nd half of the year

sportshow

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond

was named 2nd best in VFL praccie match behind Sonsie i thought v Box Hill?

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
Is the emergencies for the AFL game playing ?

Dow , Hugo , Parker

no idea…here is the squad..named for the game

Richmond VFL's practice match team v Carlton:

13 TOM BROWN
22 JOSH CADDY
26 RILEY COLLIER-DAWKINS
27 THOMSON DOW
29 TYLER SONSIE
31 RYHAN MANSELL
32 SAMSON RYAN
36 WILL MARTYN
37 MATT PARKER
38 NOAH CUMBERLAND
40 JOHN JORGENSEN
43 JUDSON CLARKE
44 SYDNEY STACK
45 HUGO RALPHSMITH
46 BEN MILLER
47 BIGOA NYUON
49 MAURICE RIOLI JNR
50 WILL BRAVO
52 ANGUS HICKS
54 JACK SEXTON
55 LACHLAN STREET
57 NATHAN OAKES
58 CAM OLDEN
64 MISILIFI FAIMALO
65 JOEL NATHAN
66 BAILEY HENDERSON
68 MASSIMO D'AMBROSIO
70 AUSTIN JOHNSON
71 JACKSON DAVIES
72 MYKELTI LEFAU

banzai

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
no idea…here is the squad..named for the game

Richmond VFL's practice match team v Carlton:

13 TOM BROWN
22 JOSH CADDY
26 RILEY COLLIER-DAWKINS
27 THOMSON DOW
29 TYLER SONSIE
31 RYHAN MANSELL
32 SAMSON RYAN
36 WILL MARTYN
37 MATT PARKER
38 NOAH CUMBERLAND
40 JOHN JORGENSEN
43 JUDSON CLARKE
44 SYDNEY STACK
45 HUGO RALPHSMITH
46 BEN MILLER
47 BIGOA NYUON
49 MAURICE RIOLI JNR
50 WILL BRAVO
52 ANGUS HICKS
54 JACK SEXTON
55 LACHLAN STREET
57 NATHAN OAKES
58 CAM OLDEN
64 MISILIFI FAIMALO
65 JOEL NATHAN
66 BAILEY HENDERSON
68 MASSIMO D'AMBROSIO
70 AUSTIN JOHNSON
71 JACKSON DAVIES
72 MYKELTI LEFAU

If Caddy, Dow and RCD are playing and in the middle then thats disgusting.

Her turns up in the 2nd half of the season. He needs to get his sh#t together to have a good career. But he does have so much talent. Once he matures he'll be a star

Barnard

All Australian
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
was named 2nd best in VFL praccie match behind Sonsie i thought v Box Hill?
Yeah the report did read that he played well in that game but you must admit with his first full pre season under his belt to not even be named an emergency for a guy that would have been a premiership player as a 19 year old barring injury he has clearly had a poor off season.

Back