Training Pre Season 21/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t be embarrassed. It’s worked out well for WA, repatriated a heap of jobs, which has seen the property prices move for the first time since 2015. Only 4 weeks in iso compared to the rest of the country.

Best of all no interstate figjams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, strong economy, low unemployment, occasional, rare using of masks - 3 or 4 days or maybe a week at a time.

Too risky to leave the state because of the unknown when trying to get back in, but that means that local tourism has boomed. Up north, down south - all booked out.

Really, best quality of life in the world over the last two years.

Yep, strong economy, low unemployment, occasional, rare using of masks - 3 or 4 days or maybe a week at a time.

Too risky to leave the state because of the unknown when trying to get back in, but that means that local tourism has boomed. Up north, down south - all booked out.

Really, best quality of life in the world over the last two years.

Unless your a miner from interstate. Lol.

Riding out covid in Perth has been a blessing. We even snagged a GF and the dream time game.

Was amusing watching Gil come cap in hand last year. Cheeky prick even asked for money initially.

Unless your a miner from interstate. Lol.

Riding out covid in Perth has been a blessing. We even snagged a GF and the dream time game.

Was amusing watching Gil come cap in hand last year. Cheeky prick even asked for money initially.

Dreamtime was brilliant

Thanks for all the well wishes guys I probably shouldn't of posted it here I was just excited about my first boy and future richmond tragic.
No need for apologies. Nothing in life comes close to your first child (not that I would ever tell my second that!) - but you want to tell the world, so I know how you feel. See how you're feeling after getting woken up every few hours for the next few months though!!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys I probably shouldn't of posted it here I was just excited about my first boy and future richmond tragic.

Post away.

It’s a great time and will remind a lot of us what it was like starting your journey as a father. It also marks a new beginning in your life as a rfc supporter, your now a role model and not just a fan.

I am plus 60 now been following tigers for 56 years. May the children bear health priemerships and more tiger children

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta trained forward again today :cool:

So are they looking at using Miller back and creating the future forward line on the go.

jack is smart and good enough to play 3rd forward. Could work, could be interesting.

So are they looking at using Miller back and creating the future forward line on the go.

jack is smart and good enough to play 3rd forward. Could work, could be interesting.

A team consisting of Nank, Jack, Lynch, Soldo and Balta and none as defenders? I doubt it works

Melbournes B22 consists of May & Lever as KPD, Tomlinson Wing KPD, Gawn & Jackson Ruck, McDonald & Brown as the KPF and Fritsch as the 3rd tall, they won the Premiership. So dont tell me Tarrant & Miller, Soldo & Nank and Lynch & Balta + Jack as the 3rd Tall cant work, thats total crap

Melbournes B22 consists of May & Lever as KPD, Tomlinson Wing KPD, Gawn & Jackson Ruck, McDonald & Brown as the KPF and Fritsch as the 3rd tall, they won the Premiership. So dont tell me Tarrant & Miller, Soldo & Nank and Lynch & Balta + Jack as the 3rd Tall cant work, thats total crap

Huge difference between those Demon players and ours. Fritsch is way more mobile than Jack. Jackson way more mobile than Soldo.

You can’t carry two lumbering Rucks and 3 big forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back