Training Pre Season '23

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably granted a longer absence from the club for family reasons as they are all in WA.
In my opinion, Pickett is the least im worried about when it comes to professionalism and as others have said, the club have come out and said he is flying.
He'll be back soon enough, im sure.
Fair Indication that we want him too reach 100 games.

aints gonna take stacky

Sainters gonna Saint....

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

aints gonna take stacky

Good on them….

Butts and JH putting in a good word…

if Ratten was still there he'd have 1 on 1 meet ups with Stacky at Seaford Kebabs n Fish & Chips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate Houli was an elite half back and Caddy kicked 46 goals in a season as a forward. Taranto is far from either of those things, he's a gun mid who we gave up 2 firsts for as we had a desperate need in the middle. I can say with almost 100% confidence that's where he'll play
I know what they became but they were both promised midfield time that's why they left there clubs and as you say they became Elite cause the clubs choice where to play them. What I'm saying is no matter who they are and what they want the clubs play them where they are needed. If we known Rioli would move from forward line to defense we would be saying its bonkers but there we have it and his better for it.

I know what they became but they were both promised midfield time that's why they left there clubs and as you say they became Elite cause the clubs choice where to play them. What I'm saying is no matter who they are and what they want the clubs play them where they are needed. If we known Rioli would move from forward line to defense we would be saying its bonkers but there we have it and his better for it.
And we need Taranto in the middle. That's why we gave up two firsts and got him. No need to try overthink it, it's really just that simple

Meehhh........Meehan comes across as another happy clapper teacher that thinks all the kids in his class are going well. Get off the stuffen fence mate and name names. Who has been working over the off-season and who has been on the piss the whole time?
Hell yeah, where was the "cherry ripes", who trained the house down? Where the was "PB" terminology. Clubs rooted mate. We trade 2 first rounders for a forward flanker. Give a seven deal for another who will be 32 at the deals expiratory date. We should go support the Saints together. They're looking at Stacky (who we clearly burned and didn't give enough chances to). Whaddya think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back