Bobby Hill, Jordan De Goey, Josh Daicos
HF:
Tom Mitchell, Darcy Cameron, Lachie Schultz
F:
Will Hoskin-Elliott, Jamie Elliott, Brody Mihocek
Foll:
Mason Cox, Steele Sidebottom, Patrick Lipinski
I/C:
John Noble, Finlay Macrae, Jack Crisp, Reef McInnes, Beau McCreery, Harvey Harrison, Ash Johnson, Charlie Dean
Emerg:
Nathan Kreuger, Jakob Ryan, Joe Richards, Lachlan Sullivan

Notable absentees: Scott Pendlebury, Jeremy Howe

RICHMOND

B:
Dylan Grimes, Tylar Young, Josh Gibcus
HB: Jayden Short, Nathan Broad, Daniel Rioli
C: Kamdyn McIntosh, Dion Prestia, Marlion Pickett
HF: Seth Campbell, Liam Baker, Shai Bolton
F: Jacob Koschitzke, Dustin Martin, Noah Balta
Foll: Sam Naismith, Thomson Dow, Tim Taranto
I/C: Tom Brown, Jacob Hopper, Jack Graham, Samson Ryan, Ben Miller, Jack Ross, Steely Green, Mykelti Lefau
Emerg: Hugo Ralphsmith, James Trezise, Kane McAuliffe, Maurice Rioli jnr

Notable absentees: Tom Lynch, Nick Vlastuin, Toby Nankervis, Rhyan Mansell

Collingwood v Richmond at Ikon Park, 6.40pm AEDT

COLLINGWOOD

B:
Darcy Moore, Brayden Maynard, Oleg Markov
HB: Billy Frampton, Isaac Quaynor, Nick Daicos
C: Bobby Hill, Jordan De Goey, Josh Daicos
HF: Tom Mitchell, Darcy Cameron, Lachie Schultz
F: Will Hoskin-Elliott, Jamie Elliott, Brody Mihocek
Foll: Mason Cox, Steele Sidebottom, Patrick Lipinski
I/C: John Noble, Finlay Macrae, Jack Crisp, Reef McInnes, Beau McCreery, Harvey Harrison, Ash Johnson, Charlie Dean
Emerg: Nathan Kreuger, Jakob Ryan, Joe Richards, Lachlan Sullivan

RICHMOND

B:
I/C: Tom Brown, Jacob Hopper, Jack Graham, Samson Ryan, Ben Miller, Jack Ross, Steely Green, Mykelti Lefau

Why no Sonz? Suspension? If so, he only misses GCS game? Certainly wouldn’t be dropped on form, we will see when the VFL side plays before the practice match I guess

Collingwood v Richmond at Ikon Park, 6.40pm AEDT

COLLINGWOOD

B:
Darcy Moore, Brayden Maynard, Oleg Markov
HB:
Billy Frampton, Isaac Quaynor, Nick Daicos
C:
Bobby Hill, Jordan De Goey, Josh Daicos
HF:
Tom Mitchell, Darcy Cameron, Lachie Schultz
F:
Will Hoskin-Elliott, Jamie Elliott, Brody Mihocek
Foll:
Mason Cox, Steele Sidebottom, Patrick Lipinski
I/C:
John Noble, Finlay Macrae, Jack Crisp, Reef McInnes, Beau McCreery, Harvey Harrison, Ash Johnson, Charlie Dean
Emerg:
Nathan Kreuger, Jakob Ryan, Joe Richards, Lachlan Sullivan

RICHMOND

B:

Grimes :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the form to warrant many posters with Greene and Campbell in the side. They were both very average last season, the form you talk of unless you watch training each week. They have had good preseasons, as has Cumberland from most of Ceasar's (PRE) reports.

Cumberland was harshly dealt with last season. His form early in the season did not follow on from '22 and he was appropriately dropped, pretty normal for a second year player. Hardwick picking out a second year player and publicly paying out on him did not help his confidence. Round 21 he comes in and was our best forward, dropped again. Goes back and kicks 6 in the VFL and is not promoted. It has not been all Cumberland's doing. The VFL with it's dogs breakfast fixture with 3 byes didn't help.

Cumberland has all the attributes. Fast, good mark, dynamic, aggressive, creates goals etc. If it clicks he is the perfect 3rd tall/mid sized forward. So posters back him in because he is worth the gamble. Love fest is far from hope or potential.

But a new coaching panel will have new ideas and will play the players that stand out. Greene and Campbell so far must have done more on the track than Cumberland, good for them, but preseason form only gets you so far. The Collingwood game will tell a lot.
All i have seen of all 3 was the dees match sim. Based on that alone if i had to leave 1 of those 3 in the VFL for tm it's the 1 who is playing there. 1 thing i did notice about Cumbo is his body language issue's have not gone away. I honestly thing it's affecting his form.

that's an incredibly underwhelming centre line...

Bit rough on Prestia I would've thought. He's easily best 22 when fit.
That's probably the issue, we'd be thrilled if he played 15 games this year and hardly surprised if he played less than that.

Also, every club has good players in the middle, Prestia at his age doesn't stand out.

Old, no particular speed, not great by foot, no real upside.

I'd struggle to find 5 worse centre lines in the league come round 1, in fact I reckon it might be in the bottom few. Hope we've got a better look come round 1.

Cumberland was harshly dealt with last season. His form early in the season did not follow on from '22 and he was appropriately dropped, pretty normal for a second year player. Hardwick picking out a second year player and publicly paying out on him did not help his confidence. Round 21 he comes in and was our best forward, dropped again. Goes back and kicks 6 in the VFL and is not promoted. It has not been all Cumberland's doing. The VFL with it's dogs breakfast fixture with 3 byes didn't help.

\.
That would be 100% true

Only 2023 was his 4th year not 2nd he was drafted in 2019 and 2020 was lost to injury but last year he was totally crap and a repeat will just about get him delisted

Why no Sonz? Suspension? If so, he only misses GCS game? Certainly wouldn’t be dropped on form, we will see when the VFL side plays before the practice match I guess

Yeah due to suspension, might as well play players who are likely to play RD 0.

The Sonz will miss rounds 0 and 1, available from RD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back