Pre Season Draft Question

Remove this Banner Ad

Louie22

Debutant
May 30, 2004
Other Teams
Carlton
Are Carlton going to have another pick after Cain Ackland in the PSD and what number pick will that be.

Thanks

Depends on which teams pass.

Read an article during the week on the PSD, (?HUN or Age) regarding the Kangaroos I think, and it listed the clubs who still had a "live" pick.
From memory there were only 8 clubs able to choose in the PSD due to list availability, and only us and (?) St Kilda had 2 picks available. The Roos had to delist someone for a pick I believe.
I stand to be corrected.

I think you are correct Bluebear. Let's hope we pick a youngster instead of some recycled AFL player.

in all honesty, I don't think we do.

Austin, Thornton, Bower, O'hAilpin, Saddington (don't know how long he'll last), Edwards, Flint, Hartlett

our defensive KP stocks are ok for the minute.

I agree with you mate. Would much prefer us to take Stephenson in the PSD. By all accounts, a good up-and-coming ruckman.

I agree with you mate. Would much prefer us to take Stephenson in the PSD. By all accounts, a good up-and-coming ruckman.

yer he would be an ideal backup ruckman.

has any1 heard any word of of the guy from east freo?? Griffen i think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't thik we will take Stephenson.

From all reports, Jamieson has been more impressive on the training track, and I reckon we will give him a shot. 20 years old, 195cm and able to play both forward and back. Could be quite useful IMO.

Skills ?

Is he a good kick ? One grab mark ? Solid spoiler ?

What is the deal with young Tommi?

Are we going to pick him up with our second pick in the PSD?
Or will we take Zantuck??

I figure we will take Zantuck, and Tommi is training with us, because we will pick him up under Father-Son next year.

Thoughts??

^^^ I really hope Carlton do not draft Tommi Johnston just becuase his father is one of our favourite sons. He should only be picked up if the club think he is good enough to play AFL footy.

I think the club realises this too, otherwise they would have drafted Sheldon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back