Pre season fixtures

Remove this Banner Ad

A preseason game in Hobart? You beauty!! North Hobart is great oval too ... Hope this is legit
Its on both our website and the AFL website

This from afc.com.au

Adelaide will face North Melbourne in its first pre-season game of 2021, the AFL confirmed on Thursday.

The Crows will head to Tasmania to take on the Kangaroos at North Hobart Oval at 1.40pm ACDT on Saturday, February 28.

Adelaide will then face Richmond at Flinders University Stadium (Noarlunga) on Sunday, March 7 at 12.40pm ACDT.

Each team will play two games over three weeks, with Adelaide dealt the bye in the first round.

Every pre-season match will be broadcast live on Foxtel.

that cant be real. Port travel to whyalla twice in two years.

Crows go to noarlunga twice in two years isn't it?

If its real at least its cool places for crows with Hobart and Noarlunga.
On the websites Crows and AFL.

Its official

Adelaide will face North Melbourne in its first pre-season game of 2021, the AFL confirmed on Thursday.

The Crows will head to Tasmania to take on the Kangaroos at North Hobart Oval at 1.40pm ACDT on Saturday, February 28.

Adelaide will then face Richmond at Flinders University Stadium (Noarlunga) on Sunday, March 7 at 12.40pm ACDT.

Each team will play two games over three weeks, with Adelaide dealt the bye in the first round.

Every pre-season match will be broadcast live on Foxtel.

I wonder how restrictions will effect the usual u23 game vs Port? I've been the past 2 years and it's not that busy they could probably get away with the QR code and a capacity limit on the grandstand.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder how restrictions will effect the usual u23 game vs Port? I've been the past 2 years and it's not that busy they could probably get away with the QR code and a capacity limit on the grandstand.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dunno about our game with them but most Port home games will be fine. They were ahead of their time with half capacity and social distancing at games.

Would prefer a game at Unley which is 5 minutes away but probably would watch on Foxtel anyway. Will be a good gauge against Richmond to see where we are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back