Pre-Season Friendlies 2017 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good hit out. Thought Stones was good. Both fulbacks and KDB.

Got a heap of confidence in Ederson, probably says about how bad Bravo was given Ederson has made a few bad cockups already.

Shame to lose the clean sheet, but was quite the finish. I don't rate Grimshaw but nothing he could have done about that.

Good hit out. Thought Stones was good. Both fulbacks and KDB.

Got a heap of confidence in Ederson, probably says about how bad Bravo was given Ederson has made a few bad cockups already.

Shame to lose the clean sheet, but was quite the finish. I don't rate Grimshaw but nothing he could have done about that.

Reckon Stones will have a big season, I've planted him next to Bailly in my fantasy team.

What was the Barca v United score and who got the goals?
United won 4-0, Lukaku with three goals, one to Pogba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesn't say much for some of the footballers at your club that he just walked by ;)

Looks like Ejaria and Grujic. Haha to be fair, there aren't many players he can't do that to. He pulled Mahrez's pants down with a similar move a few days ago, Mahrez's only recourse was to return the favour and try to undress Coutinho as he breezed past.

Excited to see him permanently back in the #8 role he did so well in during the 13/14 season. I've always thought it was his best position. He has 1 of the quickest minds and some of the quickest feet in the game = quick transition = 1v1s in the attacking third for Firmino/Sturridge/Salah/Mané = golazos.

Chelsea getting smacked by Inter now. Probably will instigate another £100m spending spree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back