Pre-Season Friendlies 2018 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our friendlies will be interesting. Looks like we’ll have 8 players not participating due to late WC participation. Son at the Asian games and with just over 30 days to go yet to have a player in the door.

Suggest a lot of youth will get a chance to impress then.
Reckon Harry misses MD1?

The mental challenge he faces is so difficult.

Struggling to think of a keeper that has ever managed to shake a reputation once he's got it.
Been watching the game, getting bronx cheers every time he gets near it. I reckon he needs to leave.

I'm guessing he'll follow the Joe Hart system now. Will be loaned out to a couple of different clubs before eventually relieving him to go make mistakes for someone else permanently.
Im hoping this is the road we go down.

Loan him back to Germany somewhere where he can be a No.1 without the pressure of a huge club and away from LFC fans. Who knows maybe a year or two's loan and he really comes on and builds his confidence again.

If he continues to be s**t, someone else is paying his wages and we can either eventually sell him or loan him until his contract expires.

Half time & Everton are up 10 nil against ATV Irdning from about the fifth tier of Austrian football (training camp run).

Can’t switch off & allow a comeback here, bank the 3pts & move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DiTmr37WAAA6gf1.jpg:large

jod23 will Clyne start ahead of TAA this season? I'm guessing yes.
He will by default I believe as TAA, Henderson and Lovren apparently wont be back with us for Matchday One, given how deep they went in the World Cup.

TAA is a huge talent though and I think it's only a matter of time before he's our first choice RB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back