Pre-Season Friendlies Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

he never said any were fat. there's been some stories saying yaya, nasri and kun havent been training with the main group even though they're in videos with the main group.

tosin's couldn't give a * face is wonderful. nice finish too. also props to gunn's FRESH shirt.

he never said any were fat. there's been some stories saying yaya, nasri and kun havent been training with the main group even though they're in videos with the main group.

What about the banning of pizza? They better stay off the dumplings & wonton soup over there.

What about the banning of pizza? They better stay off the dumplings & wonton soup over there.
clichy said that. marca are really mad at us for getting gabriel jesus so wrote an article saying kun is a fatty. ******* hell i wish i was as fat as him.

gonzalo castro having a chat to gunn after putting a pen in in a friendly. christ. maybe asking where gundogan is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Chelsea game was horrible. Why did the organisers water the pitch so excessively? The ball was so slow across the ground. It just held the whole game up and took all the pace out of the game.

Neither side impressed. Chelsea had 5 at the back for most of the time. I dont think either keeper had a save to make.

Fabregas can * right off though. It's a friendly mate for * sake.

Bummer that Grujic ended up in hospital aswell.

Many thumbs down for the camera angle too.

ckfercueswjwztgin75l.jpg

What I've seen of Conte's sides so far (Italy at Euro's and the friendly VS Liverpool) shows me that he doesn't like to park the bus, but likes to park a fleet of them. If that is his style of football then I reckon the natives will get pretty restless quick

how bad was the sound quality - the wide angle camera had no proper microphone!

pitch quality was also bad - would have been hard given the heat and that shitty pitch!

What I've seen of Conte's sides so far (Italy at Euro's and the friendly VS Liverpool) shows me that he doesn't like to park the bus, but likes to park a fleet of them. If that is his style of football then I reckon the natives will get pretty restless quick

I didnt see any bus parking at tge Euros myself, but i did see a nicely organised defense. Give me that any day.

Not sure you can take to much out of that game yesterday, once we get our full squad together we should be fine offensively.

Has anyone spotted any top young talent? Who is this year's Alli, Iheanacho?
Is Dembele from Dortmund too obvious? Some players I've been impressed with are not super young like PSGs RBs Aurier(23) and Meunier(24).

As for EPL Deulofeu(22) I expect to make another step up. Ake(21) and Ibe(20) at Bournemouth should do well too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back