Game Day Pre season game 1 vs Collingwood - 1st March 2020 @ Norm Minns Oval, Wangaratta

Remove this Banner Ad

Really looking forward to this game purely for the chance to get a good look at the next wave coming through who won't have the stars on hand to take the majority of the minutes on offer. RCD Ross Dow Naish Balta CCJ will get a good opportunity to put their names forward as the next in line if injuries strike.

As per Friday night, the main thing I want to see is no injuries to either side.

Collingwood are favourites going into this match. 1.65 to 2.20.

I guess it makes sense with who we have out, but they also have a few out.
This is weird actually, yes it makes sense with Cotchin, Dusty, Shedda, Houli, Lynch and Jack out however we still have most of our premiership defence in who are more than capable of beating Collingwood’s first string forward line.

Our forward line though
I know, that’s what I’m worried about as well. However no Moore and Howe does help a lot.

As long as Markov and CCJ can bring the ball to ground for Rioli, Bolton and George I think we’re a chance.

I however do expect Collingwood to win. Just not sure it’s going to be a smashing.

Is anyone concerned about Lynch after his performance for the Vics?
Lol should we be? He was getting shocking delivery. Should GWS be concerned about Cameron who also only kicked 1 goal?

Wasn’t a great night for tall forwards at all, Jack was about the only one that played well and that was in the first 2.5 quarters.

Is anyone concerned about Lynch after his performance for the Vics?
Yes at Marvel Stadium. Then again, even Dimma is concerning at Marvel Stadium lol.

In all seriousness though, that game was played at a fast pace and we don’t usually play like that. Hence, I first want to see how he plays for us before being concerned. Although, he did miss some gettable shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes at Marvel Stadium. Then again, even Dimma is concerning at Marvel Stadium lol.

In all seriousness though, that game was played at a fast pace and we don’t usually play like that. Hence, I first want to see how he plays for us before being concerned. Although, he did miss some gettable shots.
Lol he always misses very gettable shots, but then so does Jack. I’ve also seen two of our most accurate goal kickers in Cadds and Lambert miss gettable shots. :D

Lol he always misses very gettable shots, but then so does Jack. I’ve also seen two of our most accurate goal kickers in Cadds and Lambert miss gettable shots. :D
Yes that’s true. I’m not concerned by Lynch right now. The first half of last year was ordinary from him but he then turned it around and became a beast.

Yes that’s true. I’m not concerned by Lynch right now. The first half of last year was ordinary from him but he then turned it around and became a beast.
I’m the same. Lynch will be fine.

I just find it funny someone could be worried about him after one game. The first game he’s played in in 5 months at that. :D

I’m the same. Lynch will be fine.

I just find it funny someone could be worried about him after one game. The first game he’s played in in 5 months at that. :D

Funny? It's actually a little absurd without some sort of inkling of something being wrong. He's a very good player!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back