AFL Autopsy Pre-Season Game 2: Geelong vs Essendon, Kardinia Park, Saturday 06/03/2021 @ 7:10 PM AEDT

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Stringer any chance for round 1?

Doesn’t matter ...round 3 or 4 is ok

The bloke is a freak

Strength!!!!

We will survive ok while we’re waiting for him to come back

Just need Gold Coast boy to hold onto the the f*****g ball for the meantime..and also Cale clunking his grabs

Loved that, Great way to start the year especially after such turmoil last year and through the off season.

Really disappointed in Parish’s kicking which was probably the only real lowlight as I love his effort
It was shocking

Maybe it’s a bit soon but it actually looked like we had a game plan tonight and we actually we’re able to play to the plan. We had numbers around the ball and actually spread at the right time. My biggest worry is our fwd line, but we must not kid ourselves we are never going to win this years premiership but we need to develop and move fwd as a club. I think Rutten has a good team around him and it sounds like brasher wants a clear direction for the club, I can see good times coming around the corner. Go Dons!

Laverde down back was the biggest surprise of the night. Didn’t look out of place at all, did about as well as you could ask when he was on Hawkins in the last.

Laverde down back was the biggest surprise of the night. Didn’t look out of place at all, did about as well as you could ask when he was on Hawkins in the last.
How much shorter is he than Ambrose do you reckon? Maybe he fills that role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stewart had hamstring awareness and sat out the last quarter. Everyone else got through okay.

I love hamstring awareness because it’s the only injury I feel like I can also get while stationary on the couch

Maybe it’s a bit soon but it actually looked like we had a game plan tonight and we actually we’re able to play to the plan. We had numbers around the ball and actually spread at the right time. My biggest worry is our fwd line, but we must not kid ourselves we are never going to win this years premiership but we need to develop and move fwd as a club. I think Rutten has a good team around him and it sounds like brasher wants a clear direction for the club, I can see good times coming around the corner. Go Dons!

A superb summary of this irrelevant ( but then again..important ) practice match

Our boys kept the Geelong home crowd in a silent bewilderment right from the first 5 minutes of play 👌

Hate to say it it but Hepp got exposed for lack of pace/awareness a couple of times.
agree, looked rusty at times but then a couple of good passages of play too, should have been paid the mark on wing and a strong tackle for a free, both in the second half

Back