Unofficial Preview Pre season game at Arden Street v Hawthorn - Sunday 26 Feb 2:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I have two words that would up the ante with this game........Food Trucks! You know you want to. Make it happen Euge!

Do you know if they will be hiring the loaded gourmet hotdog truck for the Arden St game?

I'm willing to spend a little more on my hotdog and go the gourmet route for such a special occasion.

upload_2016-12-2_13-45-33.png

Do you know if they will be hiring the loaded gourmet hotdog truck for the Arden St game?

I'm willing to spend a little more on my hotdog and go the gourmet route for such a special occasion.

View attachment 315523
Ha.....nice choice of image. I know the owner of Loaded Gourmet Hotdogs actually. He worked under Gordon Ramsay in the UK and knows his stuff. He's smashing it apparently....

'The Kangaroos look certain to host at least one pre-season clash, in the newly named JLT Community Series...'

So there could be more than one game at Arden Street!

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
We'll find out this morning.

Ive never been to Arden St and watched North play.
Ive trained on there as part of an exhibition comp and for a school clinic.
Ive been on tours and seen the boys train.

Never a professional match.
I hope its prioritized so that members get preference. And I hope its against a big Victorian club so we can make them feel mediocre.
Excited to say the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CzBzC9hVEAAoTr8.jpg:large

Hope tickets aren't too hard to get

I suspect they will be. How many could we realistically expect the ground to cater for as it is today? Temporary stands may allow for a crowd of 7-10k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back