Unofficial Preview Pre season game at Arden Street v Hawthorn - Sunday 26 Feb 2:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be an exciting event for those that can attend.

Seating/parking no doubt will be problematic, but like to think we can solve them.

Last edited:

Was more referring to the fact they have scheduled a club with 70k and 45k members on a ground that they will only have a 9k capacity.

Don't want to put a downer on it, but....two years ago we played Hawthorn at Shepparton. We were told that our membership would not guarantee entry and that we needed to 'upgrade' our tickets. Spent $24 on three upgrades. Got to the gate...."just show me your membership".....$24 down the tube straight to Ticketmaster & AFL!
First thing I heard when Travis Auld spoke about the game..."fans should buy an upgrade"........pitiful.
If it can't be done easily put us against GWS or GC or PA or Freo at Arden Street.

Don't want to put a downer on it, but....two years ago we played Hawthorn at Shepparton. We were told that our membership would not guarantee entry and that we needed to 'upgrade' our tickets. Spent $24 on three upgrades. Got to the gate...."just show me your membership".....$24 down the tube straight to Ticketmaster & AFL!
First thing I heard when Travis Auld spoke about the game..."fans should buy an upgrade"........pitiful.
If it can't be done easily put us against GWS or GC or PA or Freo at Arden Street.
Last year in Wangaratta I'm pretty sure it sold out and the guaranteed entry upgrades were necessary.

Half of our fans are pitching tents already on the back of this news, and understandably so.
full

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perch ourselves on top of the gasometer (not our gasometer). Is the gasometer still around?

Yes and no.

..actually no....still in Radadelaide waiting for someone to tell him where he is.

Too scared of the mean looking South Aussies huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back