Review Pre-Season Games 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so we have two pre-season games this season:
How do you think we’ll go? Training & match some reports sound good, but time against opposition teams is a different kettle of fish. I just hope we get minutes into everyone and come out of the games with confidence leading into round 1 and without any injuries.

And in related news, ya boy’s in town and is aiming to get to both games so get on down to either game if you want a shot at the champ 👊.

I'm working this Friday. I should hopefully get to the Port game, which you'd expect would be a more reliable indicator of how we'll line up round 1 anyway, with the added bonus of plenty of food and beverage options and permanent toilet facilities.

That season launch video is the best yet..and we need to play that song at least before the game and at 3/4 time..I'm so pumped.
Also dear freo media..how can i watch the game on fri nite in bali.

On Nokia X20 using BigFooty.com mobile app

That season launch video is the best yet..and we need to play that song at least before the game and at 3/4 time..I'm so pumped.

Season launch video is nice. Sorry can’t help with watching from Bali!

Most

The sports bars will have it on request.

I’ve watched much AFL here-

Drop in the day before and request they have the Dockers game on at least one of their many TVs. Also I recommend the beef rendang spring rolls. Bloody addictive.

WHEN

IS

IT

FRIDAY?
THREE

TWENTY

PM

(the OP has a link to an article)

EDIT: just realised that you’re impatient for the game. As you were.

These pre-season games can't come soon enough, I'm at the point of the year where I'm looking up Travis Colyer highlights to get even more excited

Are there any international folks here who know how we can watch the Friday game? For some reason, the watchafl subscription we get with our membership has the Freo vs Port game listed but not the Crows game. Not sure how I will be able to watch it, if it's even possible.

If it's not possible, I'm gonna...

the avengers fighting GIF by hoppip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any international folks here who know how we can watch the Friday game? For some reason, the watchafl subscription we get with our membership has the Freo vs Port game listed but not the Crows game. Not sure how I will be able to watch it, if it's even possible.

If it's not possible, I'm gonna...

the avengers fighting GIF by hoppip
the second lot of games are the offical preseason games, this first round is by the clubs discretion

Cats game is on Foxtel tonight afaik so you're still a chance for freo to play tomorrow

Message Foxtel and ask what the deal is

But yeah this is completely up to Foxtel as it's not an AFL practice match, clubs organised between each other to sort this one out, dogs and GWS hate each other so much that they didn't even organise a game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back