Review Pre-Season Games 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll come with Walker as he develops better game sense. I'm glad he's still backing himself to take things on and provide some drive off hb.

If we're looking like a genuine shot at a premiership this year and he's still making a couple of costly errors a game, I couldn't argue against Wilson but for now I still think he's the incumbent.

Stats showing quite high disposal efficiency for a pre-season game and for the weather. Everyone bar two players Schultz and Serong over 70%

Well that was a lot better than last week. Funny how that works with rust hey? Cooler weather, better venue, players did better too.

I’ll Chuck a couple of pics in later on, but huge shout out to raffrox & Clems Knee for keeping me company. The rest of you are cowards 😍

I agree that Walker looks vulnerable and Wilson looks good, the defensive structure and defending from stoppages meant that even though we were fairly even for stoppage clearances they didn't score from them, at all.

Now either they turned it over a lot, and they did, or our set up is well organised.

Always been the best junior in his team / competition. Never had to be a team player ?.

Still thinks he’s numero uno. Needs to pull the head in and soak up team items from experienced players.

Give me a player like Serong over him, 7 days a week.

He was ok. Did some nice stuff.

But he has a face like a slapped arse. Always shirty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased with the showing, looked comfortable throughout. Fyfe was immense, and will continue to grow. Just a massive handful inside 50, and you could see the discomfort of the Port backline. Not too worried about the set shot, it wasn't a million miles wide and his technique looked sound, I'd back him in to kick 2/3 of them. Sounds silly, but may even be worth $20 as a roughy for the Coleman as I don't think 3 a game is beyond him given his multiple avenues to goal.

Sign Cox and Treacy now please Mr Bell, and probably tell Colon to take Liam's name off his whiteboard.

Crazy to think of the players NOT in that side too.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did you enjoy as much as I did Bob?
Oooo Reaction GIF

I thought this game was on tomorrow for some reason or I would've headed down to watch it.
At the very least it'll fuel Sack Hinkley for the next fortnight

Have this gut feeling that Henry is finally gonna be the player we all want him to be and then he'll request a trade at the end of the year. I would get on signing him ASAP tbh if he keeps this form for a couple games. Colon will be difficult.

Also need to get Cox signed long term. Don't wanna leave it to his contract year as a FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back