Preview Pre season match v Hawks March 6th @arden street 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't had any issues with needing to change password at Ticketmaster (I don't even know what my password is as a use a Password Manager, which everyone should do to stop the reuse of passwords across sites).

Anyway, here was the flow to get sorted for Sat @ Arden St:
1. Book your ticket(s) with Ticketmaster, or in this case have already done so else you ain't going.
2. Install Ticketmaster app (easier to work with than the website)
3. View tickets in Ticketmaster app, and select View in Wallet.
4. Open Wallet and confirm tickets are in the wallet.

In theory, you don't need the Wallet and could scan from the Ticketmaster app (or email) but I'd suggest to use the Wallet in case there is loss of internet or you have a plan that just run out of data (or don't have data on your plan). This will work the same as having your credit card or debit card in the Wallet.

Haven't had any issues with needing to change password at Ticketmaster (I don't even know what my password is as a use a Password Manager, which everyone should do to stop the reuse of passwords across sites).

Anyway, here was the flow to get sorted for Sat @ Arden St:
1. Book your ticket(s) with Ticketmaster, or in this case have already done so else you ain't going.
2. Install Ticketmaster app (easier to work with than the website)
3. View tickets in Ticketmaster app, and select View in Wallet.
4. Open Wallet and confirm tickets are in the wallet.

In theory, you don't need the Wallet and could scan from the Ticketmaster app (or email) but I'd suggest to use the Wallet in case there is loss of internet or you have a plan that just run out of data (or don't have data on your plan). This will work the same as having your credit card or debit card in the Wallet.

So I put my phone in my wallet? Card seemed a bit less bulky.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone help with this problem re changing password every single time I log into Ticketw***ers? Any tech heads suggest a fix?
Are you using different devices each time? Or same device but different IP adress due to VPN, mobile data, or swapping between wireless networks?

I know some websites have those as flags for confirming your identity, usually via some form of two factor authentication, but having to change your password each time is a bit rich.

I like the look of our forward line there. Turner takes on his new role in the leadership by showing the way pressure should be applied in the forward 50, with CZ by his side. Make the defenders think twice about going all in on the contest and quick disposal. Thomas and Taylor (The Jonathans) to crum and provide some x factor. Larkey the reliable forward.

Mix that with some great delivery from Scott, Stephenson, cunnington, LDU, Simpkin. Could be a pretty good side if all were firing up this year. Or it could be a disaster.

Obviously its just a praccy match so none of this matters.

Pretty keen on seeing the following rotations at times:

Goldstein - LDU - Simpkin - Hayden

Goldstein - LDU - Simpkin - Phillips

I suspect they'll all come off at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back