Preview Pre season match v Hawks March 6th @arden street 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

North’s practice match against St Kilda last Wednesday was outside that window, but Cunnington hadn’t adequately recovered to face the Saints.

Coach David Noble said at the time his star onballer was on track to return for the Hawks game.

However, the Herald Sun understands Cunnington is yet to rejoin the main group, ruling him out of contention again.

Footballers must complete three training runs with the main group, including one contact session, before playing post-concussion.

Ben Cunnington must complete three training runs before he can be considered for a return. Picture: Michael Klein

Ben Cunnington must complete three training runs before he can be considered for a return. Picture: Michael Klein
An AFL spokesperson confirmed this graduated loading program would typically be completed within the 12-day period if the player was able to.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Rewatch all of Game of Thrones on Foxtel Now Stream Westeros during Summer
That means players in Cunnington’s scenario face missing at least two matches this season.

Another possible factor in North Melbourne holding off Cunnington is his troublesome back injury from last year, which led to related hip and quadriceps issues and kept him to only three games.

After his lack of running in recent weeks, the associated risk of a potential aggravation was likely too high on season eve.

It’s believed Cunnington remains on track to play in Round 1.

Luke Davies-Uniacke and Todd Goldstein (both soreness) are certain to be back against Hawthorn, and Jared Polec (hamstring) could join them if he progresses well throughout the week.

jesus what happened to the hair therapy? he looks like 1990s joe biden there

I just received a text too as well as the email yesterday. Got nothing for last weeks streaming after registering so I assume this week it will be delivered every possible method.At least this week it worked! Thats a good result.

Got an email with the barcode for myself.

I have a family membership with 6 in total.

I sent the club an email advising I have a family membership.

They sent email apologising and sent me another 2 barcodes.

I sent email adding there are 6 of us in total.

No response yet.

Gold standard system if you apply the Double Stamdards Dan methodology.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an email with the barcode for myself.

I have a family membership with 6 in total.

I sent the club an email advising I have a family membership.

They sent email apologising and sent me another 2 barcodes.

I sent email adding there are 6 of us in total.

No response yet.

Gold standard system if you apply the Double Stamdards Dan methodology.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have 4 memberships, and have received the code for all 4.
Will test it out on the Port game, not this week. I have a feeling it will s**t itself in round 1.

If you are tech savvy it was a breeze

I particularly like how you can forward a ticket to a friend or family member and once they accept they get a new QR code

Again if you are not tech savvy though its going to be an absolute nightmare

What I don't like is how you have to go and select 1 ticket for each of your barcodes, if you enter two barcodes it should let you get two tickets. Its a bit clunky

That process sucked. The number of duplicate steps was great.

I especially liked the Ticketmaster login process and enforced password reset occurring during the 2 minute ticket holding period.

The number of screens, actions and then popup marketing was great too.

I score it 1 Gillon Polo Stick out of 5.

I rang the club and was impressed they tell you how many people are in line in front of you continually. I have received an email with one of those square things on it that you see in restaurant's. I assume I take a photo of that with my phone and use it to get in.

Or do they send you the log in thing on your phone?

That process sucked. The number of duplicate steps was great.

I especially liked the Ticketmaster login process and enforced password reset occurring during the 2 minute ticket holding period.

The number of screens, actions and then popup marketing was great too.

I score it 1 Gillon Polo Stick out of 5.
Did that to me too, then told me it cannot find my tickets... they weren't messaged or emailed and if I log into ticketmaster there is nothing there. And now I can no longer apply for the tickets... s**t show!

Twice I have logged in during the last week and been requested to change my password. Not sure why. Understand once, but why twice. Then update my details, twice. Pain in the arse but I did get a ticket. If I have to change my password every time they can get fugged. My experiences with Ticketmaster in the past have often been complex, by my standards. Then you get to the end and they want to sell you side hustle crap. Hmmmmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back