FFS
we are at the bottom because nobody goes our way
SAAD
SMITH
SHIEL
and they got a killer list already

something has to happen......before we become a permanent frankston of the Afl
Do they really have a killer list?

They made finals last year and got belted again in a final.

They didn't make finals this year and only real injury issue was Daniher.

Yeah they play some exciting football but there is nothing at this stage to say Essendon will be able to stand up in finals.

Do they really have a killer list?

They made finals last year and got belted again in a final.

They didn't make finals this year and only real injury issue was Daniher.

Yeah they play some exciting football but there is nothing at this stage to say Essendon will be able to stand up in finals.

They might have made finals, but you know, they lost to us. It's like 1999 all over again, except on a much lower level. Hey you can't say this season has been a bust at all!

Essendon may come good but they remind me of us. Rebuild until you'er half decent but still not a finals team then throw the kitchen sink at mature age players. Lots of pressure and no patience. Hey, might still work out... Might.

I don't think Kennedy needs to bulk up, what he needs to do is find the running Coach Cripps went to in the break between the 2014 season and 2015 pre-season.
Don’t think Kennedy had much preseason then did ankle in round 1 that eventually required surgery. Played with pain all season & had some good stats in some games. Hopefully his end of season surgery went well & he’s rehabing towards a full preseason. Kennedy is important to play similar style big body bulldozer in the middle when Cripps goes forward for a rest. Need those big bulls getting the ball out for fish, Dow & sps to use their pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think Kennedy had much preseason then did ankle in round 1 that eventually required surgery. Played with pain all season & had some good stats in some games. Hopefully his end of season surgery went well & he’s rehabing towards a full preseason. Kennedy is important to play similar style big body bulldozer in the middle when Cripps goes forward for a rest. Need those big bulls getting the ball out for fish, Dow & sps to use their pace.
ctacp
Hope you don’t mind me asking ...

Are you going to sponsor another player now that Alex SOS is retired? How does it work?

Just on Sami, if we could get some bigger bodied midfielders like Shiel, imagine having the luxury of running this kid and others more of the forward pocket / half forward line over the next 2 years? He would kick 30 goals from a pocket, apply pressure and then with small runs thru the middle, tear it up.

Ive just said something similar before I read this. Exactly.!

Just on Sami, if we could get some bigger bodied midfielders like Shiel, imagine having the luxury of running this kid and others more of the forward pocket / half forward line over the next 2 years? He would kick 30 goals from a pocket, apply pressure and then with small runs thru the middle, tear it up.

Samo is a midfielder, through and through IMHO.

Samo fit and training for us is more important than any trade or draft news, imo. After missing 2 pre seasons, a fit Samo makes a huge leap next year.
Not just Samo... also Docherty, Kreuzer, Plowman, Murphy, Fisher, Kennedy, Williamson, McKay, Marchbank, Weitering, Cuningham, Macreadie, Jones, Pickett, Lang, Garlett, Phillips, Lobbe....

Hell, that's 19 players there who had injury interrupt part of their season this year, be it preseason or the season proper.

Anyone know when Williamson is back to full training? Would like to see Doc take him under his wing.

ctacp
Hope you don’t mind me asking ...

Are you going to sponsor another player now that Alex SOS is retired? How does it work?
Yeah i will. I’ll get sent a list of players available at some point prior to general release. Some people for whatever reason stop sponsoring current players so players pop up as well as all the new recruits. For anyone considering it its a great way to support your club but also get to know the players. I’m friends with alex & my previous player matt dick. Support them when theyre down & it’ll repay you when theyre back up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back