Pre-Season on the Line this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh, whadaya mean again!
Port...second team...🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1615212

I can say with 100% certainty that the Port supporters I saw at the ground this arvo were some of the most feral scum looking individuals I've ever seen at footy matches. * knows what collective gutter they all got sharted out of, but the stink was almost visible rising into the air in Lathlain.

According to the rabble at port.. McGovern's pond scum!!

I don't get why supporters get upset at the opposition if their player gets injured in a fair contest. McGovern did nothing wrong, he's just a big guy that collided with a smaller guy fairly. It's s**t for Bowak (I like to spell his name the way I think it should be pronounced) but these things happen, don't be mad at McGovern. It's like when Sandilands got s**t mixed by Naitanui, no rules were broken, it's just unfortunate for the player that comes off second best and injured.

I can say with 100% certainty that the Port supporters I saw at the ground this arvo were some of the most feral scum looking individuals I've ever seen at footy matches. * knows what collective gutter they all got sharted out of, but the stink was almost visible rising into the air in Lathlain.

During the second game a group of drunken Port supporters sitting in what passed as a corporate box of sorts in the dilapidated grandstand found a friend in the shape of a drunk (and lost) Freo supporter who started singing the Port sing to them

Total overload of feral

I don't get why supporters get upset at the opposition if their player gets injured in a fair contest. McGovern did nothing wrong, he's just a big guy that collided with a smaller guy fairly. It's s**t for Bowak (I like to spell his name the way I think it should be pronounced) but these things happen, don't be mad at McGovern. It's like when Sandilands got s**t mixed by Naitanui, no rules were broken, it's just unfortunate for the player that comes off second best and injured.
Oh contraire!

Screenshot_2023-02-24-21-55-26-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
IMG_20230224_215426.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back