Preview Pre-season practice: GWS v Sydney Swans, 6 pm Friday 25 February 2022 @ Lavington Sports Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the first couple of quarters are going to be a best 26 v best 26 situation, not many surprises for us in that group but Riccardi is looking good early on
Defs in that 26; Davis, Cogs, Whitfield, Ash, Ward, Green, Cumming, Taranto, Stone, Haynes, Kelly, Hogan, Keeffe, Riccardi, Himmelberg, Flynn, O'Hallaron, Perryman, Hill, Lloyd, Idun, Stein

Maybe's (mentioned on commentary but not certain; De Boer, Brown

Hey team !! I’m back after an off season hiatus!! How are we all ?

Hope we are better than the Kayo 1 camera coverage of this game, and the commentary that has one mic loud and one that you can’t hear. Haha

Work experience kids on the job.

Good start from the boys. Have like the forward set up so far. And a great crowd

Anyone there ? At the ground

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Hard to take a lot from these games but I leave the first half at least a little bit impressed. Cogs looks good, like Green getting a consistent role in the midfield, Riccardi the best we’ve seen him since 2020, Flynn doing well in the ruck, Stone had a few chances but didn’t take full advantage of them the dropped mark was frustrating, generally think the tackling pressure was better then I thought it would be for a fake game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back