Opinion Pre-Season Reports - Houses collapse everywhere due to volume & intensity of training

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your point about the kicking but, seriously, you're making far too much of it. So they couldn't Dave Hughes for a bit of fun? Doesn't worry me in the slightest. I'll be worried when we can't hit a target consistently on the field once the real stuff begins. Until then I'm not putting any stock in what they did with Hughes.

It dont think he is. It really says a lot of where we are at. For professional footballers to be missing a target by 10-15m is just pathetic. Bet they were laughing about it as well.

It dont think he is. It really says a lot of where we are at. For professional footballers to be missing a target by 10-15m is just pathetic. Bet they were laughing about it as well.
He said 35m?

This weekend, it would be great if someone could get to Casey (NEVER AGAIN FOR ME) and report on the MFC players down at Casey, here's a list:

Dominic Barry
Sam Blease
Mitch Clark
Mitchell Clisby
Jack Fitzpatrick
Dean Kent
Tom McDonald
Jordie McKenzie
Nathan Stark
James Strauss
Rory Taggert
Jack Trengove
Josh Tynan
Jack Viney

Round 1 we are going to fist the poort magpies.

W
This weekend, it would be great if someone could get to Casey (NEVER AGAIN FOR ME) and report on the MFC players down at Casey, here's a list:
WTF SYL?

Come on Man, you really gonna be one of those supporters?

You're gonna have to come down and visit dude. I'm back in VIC now (15mins away from Casey fields), so when we have an interstate game - you'll have to get you and your mrs down and have a drinky drink!
I'm still with Telstra, so as you may know retail hours suck a fat one, but I'm keen to catch up again - this time we can get right on it!

W

WTF SYL?

Come on Man, you really gonna be one of those supporters?

You're gonna have to come down and visit dude. I'm back in VIC now (15mins away from Casey fields), so when we have an interstate game - you'll have to get you and your mrs down and have a drinky drink!
I'm still with Telstra, so as you may know retail hours suck a fat one, but I'm keen to catch up again - this time we can get right on it!

It takes me 2 hours to get there, 2 hours to park. It's just not feasible.

Definitely should catch up during the year, perhaps watch a game at my joint?? I've got the keg fridge with 2 taps pouring great beer all winter though!

Definitely should catch up during the year, perhaps watch a game at my joint?? I've got the keg fridge with 2 taps pouring great beer all winter though!
ahh that makes sense then! Atleast you have a reason other than just being a lazy whining git.

If you're judging the parking based on the St.Kilda match you're view would be pretty biased. It's pretty empty for casey matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a practice match. It will be $5 or free.

Stuff i've gathered from Demonland reports:

Trenners has taken a couple of good marks
Mitch has kicked a goal in the first quarter
Bit of a scuffle at qtr time and Kent reported :(

Casey Scorpions 3.5.23 to Port Melbourne 2.2.14
QTR Time

I called down there for a 1/4 and a bit and left at half time. I just cant be bothered watching.

We were leading at quarter time, but after that we were absolutely smashed in the second quarter.

- Mitch took a got a one handed mark and goaled in the first and was very aggresive in the second, slamming numerous opponents.
- Kent looks very good. Not sure if it was him or jordie that got reported in the first.
- Fitzy unfortunately is just clogging the list. He was getting pantsed in the ruck and dropped a chest mark in the forward line.
- Viney kicked a goal in the second after going in hard to get the ball. Received a free and subsequent 50 to kick truly.

Other than them I didn't notice too much of the others.

Heres some photos.

He's back.
_DSC0002_zps1d62a3d1.jpg

Blease moving freely
_DSC0003_zpsdb5e469e.jpg

Mitch shortly after this pick, flattens the guy
_DSC0007_zpsb6bf9166.jpg

Vineys Goal
_DSC0011_zpsb67c449e.jpg

Trenners
_DSC0016_zps2ef67ce1.jpg

Kent
_DSC0018_zps1fa57ca1.jpg

Fitzpatrick dropping a chest mark :oops:
_DSC0020_zpsd0f1dffc.jpg

I know he's just coming back from injury, but any word on Trengove's pace/zip? I think most around here agree that he seemed to be lacking this in 2012.

No true idea on how our players went but Casey got rolled by around 10 goals. Cue everyone shitting themselves over a result that doesn't matter. As long as our boys got through unscatched and are ready for Round 1 then it's all good.

I know he's just coming back from injury, but any word on Trengove's pace/zip? I think most around here agree that he seemed to be lacking this in 2012.

I honestly did not see much of Trenners. I moved down to the Casey forward line in the second quarter to watch Mitch and the ball spent the majority of the time up the other end. In the photo above he was just jogging, but giving a lot of instructions at the same time.

How did they get flogged by so much with so many AFL listed players playing? not that I really care, I know Port Melbourne are pretty decent VFL side but still :S

How did they get flogged by so much with so many AFL listed players playing? not that I really care, I know Port Melbourne are pretty decent VFL side but still :S

As is my understanding of reading match updates on Demonland, I think they were rotating the AFL players pretty generously and a couple of the boys hit the showers early. Just wanted to get through the game unscathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back