Pre season rumours gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember that game .....Degoey really belted us which was disappointing as he did nothing else for the rest of the season.

In saying that he has happy to dish out a belting in the off season.
Yet has got two jabs... unlike a certain former key defender.. oh no sorry you have Mitch McGovern.. that'll fix it. lol. Carlton are a tinpot.

Yet has got two jabs... unlike a certain former key defender.. oh no sorry you have Mitch McGovern.. that'll fix it. lol. Carlton are a tinpot.
Yep, you got me.

Collingwood's future is looking so bright your superstar American needs to wear sunglasses while he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are sounding out Jonno Patton for a call-up as Dixons injury is worse than first thought.
Jono Patton tried to get a start at Broadbeach. Wanted 25k for the season, they couldn't take him due to the points system in place.

Imagine getting rid of Ladhams then signing Patton. Amazing stupidity

Im not a regular Crows fan than blindly hate Port for being Port either. I strangely dont mind them but this would be hilariously dumb if it happened

Yep, you got me.

Collingwood's future is looking so bright your superstar American needs to wear sunglasses while he plays.
I've got to say, reading the banter here and the insults are extremely 'F' grade.

Can you both step it up a little?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back