Pre-Season Scratch Match: Geelong Gumbies v Alberton Swamprats

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
The reigning premiers in the Geelong Gumbies play host to the rapidly improving Alberton Swamprats in this unofficial scratch match, this game was organised between peterss and MannumPower after both teams were scheduled with a bye in round one of the official SFA pre-season tournament, and with both sides wanting to dust off the boots and get some run into the legs this is the perfect oppurtunity before they appear in the pre-season comp during round two.

We can expect to see a rather experimental Gumbies side in terms of positions for this matcch whilst the Swampies will be looking to see how their new recruits and rookies are shaping up ahead of the season proper which is only a few weeks away.

Good luck to both sides and let the bantering begin!

Teams due Monday 7th October by 8pm EST
Game Simmed Monday 7th October sometime after 9om EST

Want me to sim this?

peterss spookism

What night should this be done? Any night PRIOR to Saturday Night is fine by me.

I'll be at the soccer Saturday night.

Chillax,

Read the OP and peterss posts in the Swampie thread. He's got this and it will be done tonight.

Appreciate the enthusiasm, but just let the game run it's course and concentrate on kicking some goals...

Hello Gumbies, been busy lately? Oh, you don't say? That's nice for you. But, as you know, MoOP don't give a feck...

Need to go a little to the left, and a little higher...
Gumby+Target.png

Sure thing.

Now for the regular standard ...

'Go Team' ...
that is such a cooney thing to say

Looking forward to being on pine for this match, just made a new homebrew and to be honest at this stage of the season my distillery takes precedence over a scratch match with the s16 premiers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attention all Swamprats! We are not your mistresses so stop attempting to 'touch us up'. Please cease and desist or else restraining orders will be posted out to you all.
Ummm, excuse me, shut yur face be-atch...I'll touch you up, if that's what gets you running...

Okay 'Rats, the leadership group has got together and have made some plans for this game...hence all the positional changes ;)
heifer_rats.jpg

Attention all Swamprats! We are not your mistresses so stop attempting to 'touch us up'. Please cease and desist or else restraining orders will be posted out to you all.
restraining orders haven't stopped me before

that is such a cooney thing to say

Looking forward to being on pine for this match, just made a new homebrew and to be honest at this stage of the season my distillery takes precedence over a scratch match with the s16 premiers
Always mentioned people love me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back