Training Pre season. Next up a VFL practice game v Williamstown at Arden St 10.30am Sat 17th Mar.

So he's out for the year?..
images (5).jpeg

Pretty sure i heard Browny on SEN this morning with Michael Christian say that tomorrow will be 1st real match simulation drills, anyone else hear it ?

Yep, that's exactly what he said mutts. Any track watchers interested in catching a training session would do well to attend this one today.

Yep, that's exactly what he said mutts. Any track watchers interested in catching a training session would do well to attend this one today.
And could I also ask any track watchers today to keep an eye out for EVW. Keen to know the severity of his ankle injury from last Friday.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've got a training session today for some legislation changes, thinking of going to the union cos it's too hard to sit through.

Just4Kicks

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
1.FC Cologne
Had 10 min spare and had a quick look today. When I arrived I saw Ben McKay hobble of the ground and into the rooms with a strapped foot, hopefully not too serious though. I didn't have a lot of time but some things I noticed:
The mass of new faces was astonishing, what didn't make it easier was that some were wearing the wrong numbers. Flash in 50 for example, but that was one of the easier ones.
Ziebell's being treated by the physios, not sure if he was training. EVW was nowhere to be seen. Wright, Watson and Jacobs doing their rehab stuff, Maj was training with the main group. Missed the match simulation unfortunately, but everyone looked like they are training the house down during the drills. Flash has skills and Ahern hit every target. s**t haircut though, channeling Libba by the looks of it. Larkey took a nice mark (at least I think it was him). Like I said, didn't have a lot of time and had to get lunch. I did check the coffee cart but what can I say...

Had 10 min spare and had a quick look today. When I arrived I saw Ben McKay hobble of the ground and into the rooms with a strapped foot, hopefully not too serious though. I didn't have a lot of time but some things I noticed:
The mass of new faces was astonishing, what didn't make it easier was that some were wearing the wrong numbers. Flash in 50 for example, but that was one of the easier ones.
Ziebell's being treated by the physios, not sure if he was training. EVW was nowhere to be seen. Wright, Watson and Jacobs doing their rehab stuff, Maj was training with the main group. Missed the match simulation unfortunately, but everyone looked like they are training the house down during the drills. Flash has skills and Ahern hit every target. s**t haircut though, channeling Libba by the looks of it. Larkey took a nice mark (at least I think it was him). Like I said, didn't have a lot of time and had to get lunch. I did check the coffee cart but what can I say...
Thank you J4K much appreciated.
Why is it every time we have a training session some new injury seems to crop up (i.e. McKay). Overall sounded like a positive session however.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Who's in the orange in the background of this photo? Ripped is an understatement.

151217Zurhaar.jpg

Back