Training Pre season. Next up a VFL practice game v Williamstown at Arden St 10.30am Sat 17th Mar.

Remove this Banner Ad

For the record we asked Tom Lamb to come train with us to have a look at him for a rookie spot and/or a VFL spot but he chose to go to st.kilda.
Explains why.

Endurance king Tom Lamb (West Coast), key backman Sam Collins (Fremantle) and midfielder Will Fordham (North Melbourne) are all trying their luck with the Saints at Seaford.

Lamb, whose grandfather Ian Cooper was best afield in St Kilda's 1966 Grand Final triumph, won his potential second club's 1km time trial last week

Explains why.

Endurance king Tom Lamb (West Coast), key backman Sam Collins (Fremantle) and midfielder Will Fordham (North Melbourne) are all trying their luck with the Saints at Seaford.

Lamb, whose grandfather Ian Cooper was best afield in St Kilda's 1966 Grand Final triumph, won his potential second club's 1km time trial last week

Oh only 1km - they do like short things down at the aints :D

For the record we asked Tom Lamb to come train with us to have a look at him for a rookie spot and/or a VFL spot but he chose to go to st.kilda.

Think Leigh Adams did the same thing back in the day. Wouldn't expect this would stop us listing him if we were interested.

Explains why.

If we were keen we'd have to be stiff to be trumped by a link to a St Kilda premiership play. What are the chances?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Mason Wood tracking this pre-season? Going to get a full one in or is he still coming back from injury?

How's Mason Wood tracking this pre-season? Going to get a full one in or is he still coming back from injury?

Already started training so straight into it.

131117_4.jpg

131117_5.jpg
131117_2.jpg

Already started training so straight into it.

131117_4.jpg

131117_5.jpg
131117_2.jpg

Is good at looking good. This is it now, he is physically in his absolute prime - needs to play 16+ games this year and take it by the scruff.

Every time I watch him he looks like he'll be that link up player, similar to what Higgins did in years gone by. What's the take on him internally? Is he a 2nd forward / CHF or more that roaming HFF like Crows Lynch?

Every time I watch him he looks like he'll be that link up player, similar to what Higgins did in years gone by. What's the take on him internally? Is he a 2nd forward / CHF or more that roaming HFF like Crows Lynch?

Most sides don't bother with a conventional CHF any longer.

Wood plays high as a roaming forward who can link up in the middle and roll forward to create a marking target.

His playing style is as a HFF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back