Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Fighting over who has the best hair

View attachment 317980

Slow-cooked-lamb-shank-h-34884f04-60f4-49e2-9240-94f818420023-0-472x310.jpg

Wtf was with Mutimer dropping the ball with his left hand on to his right foot. That's amateur s**t so hopefully he knows how to kick it properly on his opposite.

Wtf was with Mutimer dropping the ball with his left hand on to his right foot. That's amateur s**t so hopefully he knows how to kick it properly on his opposite.
Kicked it on his left. Not that I can prove it but he did

Coxy saying that Jetta has returned a different player while Sheed and Redden are both on track to have full pre seasons coming off injury interuptions at the same time last year.
Where did you see/read this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a weird set up where I am right handed but kick with my left. So when I go to kick on my right you'd think it would feel comfortable using my right hand but it feels like I have less control holding the ball with my right hand. Even though I use it to write etc.

What's telling is that I've clearly never played football

Last edited:
I have a weird set up where I am right handed but kick with my left. So when I go to kick on my right you'd think it would feel comfortable using my right hand but it feels like I have less control holding the ball with my right hand. Even though I use it to write etc.

What's telling is that I've never played football
You're ****ed in the head mate.

Our midfield is actually pretty deep that quality players will miss out and have to play WAFL.

Starting midfielders Shuey, Priddis, Mitchell, Gaff, guaranteed spots

The rest fighting for spots
Sheed, Yeo, Duggan, Masten, Hutchings, Reddon, Jetta.
Maybe Partington aswell if he brings something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Our midfield is actually pretty deep that quality players will miss out and have to play WAFL.

Starting midfielders Shuey, Priddis, Mitchell, Gaff, guaranteed spots

The rest fighting for spots
Sheed, Yeo, Duggan, Masten, Hutchings, Reddon, Jetta.
Maybe Partington aswell if he brings something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This post reminded me of one other thing which I forgot to mention earlier. When splitting into forwards/defenders/mids, Karpany is in the midfield group so he's another pushing for a spot in there

Nelson has been working with the backs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back