Pre-Season Training 2018-19

That's because he knows he will be playing VFL all year next year in his last season of professional football.
Pity it took him this long for the penny to drop.
I reckon the Mayne story showed us that the club aren't as quick to put a line through a listed player as this board is. If he does the work, gets and remains fit, Wells will be a fantastic addition.

I reckon the Mayne story showed us that the club aren't as quick to put a line through a listed player as this board is. If he does the work, gets and remains fit, Wells will be a fantastic addition.

Classy Ball User we need

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
One of the bf members Neliic I think had reason to be at Holden centre and said he saw De Goey there last week.

swoop42

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
The 18
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do we have any further clarification as to whether the club still intends exploring medical expertise from overseas or around Australia in relation to Darcy Moore?

Elliott another who could potentially benefit.

One of the bf members Neliic I think had reason to be at Holden centre and said he saw De Goey there last week.
Yes I did. He was walking in with his bag but cannot confirm if he was actually going to be training.

Do we have any further clarification as to whether the club still intends exploring medical expertise from overseas or around Australia in relation to Darcy Moore?

Elliott another who could potentially benefit.
Didn’t we send Darcy to Germany, or did I get that wrong?

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes I did. He was walking in with his bag but cannot confirm if he was actually going to be training.
Apologize for spelling your name wrongly,I remembered you had said it and I will spell your name correctly in the future,TBH I am just glad he is at the holden centre it shows his mindset is in the right place.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Definitely back training...……..beer training hahahaha

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Howe and JDG, hope they weren’t at the greyhounds. That many dogs around and those two would be leaving in an ambulance!

Hopefully they left the frisbee at home this time. :eek:

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Players being in the gym doesn't really mean much. I would imagine every player at every club would be required as part of their off-season fitness regime to keep their strength and conditioning up in the gym.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Players being in the gym doesn't really mean much. I would imagine every player at every club would be required as part of their off-season fitness regime to keep their strength and conditioning up in the gym.

The gym contains a lot of facility and equipment that would aid in the development/maintenance of 'strength and conditioning". Either way, much rather players are turning up at the club and putting in than lolling around a pool in Israel for example.

That's because he knows he will be playing VFL all year next year in his last season of professional football.
Pity it took him this long for the penny to drop.
257 AFL games mainly at an A grade level. Think the penny might have dropped for Wells more than a decade ago. Then again maybe you know more than he does.

It was posted he was in Germany not sure why though
iu

Back