Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is that tutus flair out too much, thus making him easier to tackle. Additionally, I think that we'd cop a big sanction from the AFL and our sponsors for not wearing approved uniform. Therefore, I'd prefer it if Jamie refrained from donning a tutu on match day.
You do know I don't really expect him to wear a pink tutu, just for clarity.

I didn't know he had an Arthroscope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Dunn has been an absolute ripper since joining the club

Dunn was asked about Wells and he said.

Wellsy has been great, really helping the lads out with getting creative at lunch time and we can always count on Daniel to sneak in some hot chips, Wells has been on a limited schedule which has involved slowly building up the strength in his legs by walking to the Tab instead of driving, club has been very impressed so far by his recovery and ability to get a long shot in the quaddie most weeks.

Love Dunn has been an absolute ripper since joining the club

Dunn was asked about Wells and he said.

Wellsy has been great, really helping the lads out with getting creative at lunch time and we can always count on Daniel to sneak in some hot chips, Wells has been on a limited schedule which has involved slowly building up the strength in his legs by walking to the Tab instead of driving, club has been very impressed so far by his recovery and ability to get a long shot in the quaddie most weeks.

Very nice. Keep it witty and I'll applaud, but if you go back to the previous junk...

Very nice. Keep it witty and I'll applaud, but if you go back to the previous junk...

tenor.gif

With Carlton looking to recruit Gibbons after the Docherty injury, how does this rule work for say a Sharenberg who will miss most of the season or if Broomhead misses half the year recovering ? What is the deadline to recruit someone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back