Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually thought I'd easily find a training report in the training report thread but you're right as usual.
I’m not sure why you were expecting to find any training reports in recent pages when there’s been no training for weeks. I don’t usually agree with LS, but it’s fanciful at this time of year to expect to find any type of useful info on these forums regrding training etc.

Anyone know what our training schedules are going to look like?

I have annual leave coming up soon, and have promised my boys I’ll take them down to a session.

I have annual leave coming up soon, and have promised my boys I’ll take them down to a session.

Depends on when. Preseason is usually mon wed and fri, but I know they will be doing a Gold Coast camp this month, first week back I think. During the season? Monday and two days begotten game day.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I also agree with apex and Saintly Viewed would never come out an admit they got a Massive Call Wrong as it would make the Integrity of the Grand Final be very Dodgy saying the AFL would Agree we got Screwed by the Scumps(Yet Again)
Please quit with the name calling. It’s immature and petty.

Depends on when. Preseason is usually mon wed and fri, but I know they will be doing a Gold Coast camp this month, first week back I think.
Thanks. It’s the fortnight leading up to Australia Day (or Invasion Day if that’s your thing).

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs

The players are back at the club on the 8th January l believe, with a camp commencing the following week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
No training tomorrow, via Nathan Murphy.
But that’s because Nathan is still growing ... doesn’t need training

:p

All off to Gold Coast area; lucky the gold coast is a tame area with no silliness there ever... :greenalien:

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just a question,
Matthew Scharenberg is his rehab going well and will we see him play in 2019?
Did his ACL July/August so i reckon we'll see him in the VFL in June and he'll spend a while there getting confidence and fitness back. I suspect the club will be extremely patient with him considering he's had 4 long term leg injuries now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back