Podcast Pre season training. Who looks like they are in for a big season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Sydney Stack was looking good before the break from what I recall. To be honest though we probably won’t be seeing much of Richmond until January 13th

Jack Steven is putting in extended sessions and looks like he's lost a fair bit of the guy. Bit to go yet before he looks a footy player though. Jacob Kennerley is being talked about much the same way as Gryan Miers was last year. Other than that generic news churn

so you went with some generic news churn into General generic news churn I like it.

I’ll say Tim Taranto. Finished 2nd in time trial (ahead of Kelly) which is decent for a guy who likes to play inside.

I’ll say Tim Taranto. Finished 2nd in time trial (ahead of Kelly) which is decent for a guy who likes to play inside.

He has so many tools that make him a gun, but unless he fixes up his kicking I do worry he'll properly take that next step. If he does though, watch out!

Nothing will ever top Essendon supporters falling over themselves during the 2012 pre-season at the sight of Hurley and co. having magically gained 12kg of muscle :rainbow:
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back