Injury pre-season update

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
young key defender Logan Austin and half-back flanker Cam O'Shea both had off-season surgery, Austin to repair a fracture in his ankle suffered in the final game of the season against Gold Coast, while O'Shea had a hip operation. Both players should be right for the start of pre-season training.

Chad Wingard
had an operation to his finger after he was sidelined with a hamstring injury. Defender Jack Hombsch has made a successful recovery from hip surgery.

First-year ruckman Dougal Howard is the only Power player who will have a delayed start to the pre-season in November as he continues his rehabilitation from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee.

“One of the positives is that we’ve only had two surgeries at the end of the season and all but Dougal should be back in full training when we resume in November,” Port Adelaide's high performance manager Darren Burgess said.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-29/your-clubs-injury-list-heading-into-2017

Wait so Doogie might play in the NAB games?

"all but Dougal should be back in full training when we resume in mid november".

not sure where you get "NAB cup" out of that. but you had me excited for a bit there :/

"all but Dougal should be back in full training when we resume in mid november".

not sure where you get "NAB cup" out of that. but you had me excited for a bit there :/
ffs I didn't read "all but".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back