Game Day Pre Season vs Melbourne 10am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon if Naismith keeps dishing Up good solid performances ( like he did yesterday…(rucked well, 2nd and 3rd efforts, lots of pressure, good below ground , getting teammates involved),

he will trouble selectors………….him or the captain?

no need to play both with Balta, Kosi (Miller if he plays) can 2nd ruck
its the soldo conundrum all over again straight the f away bang here we are lmao

Reckon if Naismith keeps dishing Up good solid performances ( like he did yesterday…(rucked well, 2nd and 3rd efforts, lots of pressure, good below ground , getting teammates involved),

he will trouble selectors………….him or the captain?

no need to play both with Balta, Kosi (Miller if he plays) can 2nd ruck
Reading bw lines I think when lynch returns , Balta or kozi will be sec ruck

its the soldo conundrum all over again straight the f away bang here we are lmao
I reckon we should be smart about the opposition we playin’

Naismith plays the games we need extra ruck support
And we play the extra forward (kosi) when we don’t

Hard to see Kosi playing in same forward line as lynch and Balta
Unless he’s crushing he be first out for a speedy small

When lynch returns lefau should play over kosi cos he’s way more of a defensive threat

Balta lynch and kosi is too tall.. oppo will play super fast out of defense
i think its an interesting look tbh and worth trying. modern day defenses are built on intercept marks, but what if we have 3 genuine marking talls in the forward line wreaking havoc? we saw on the weekend lever and may didnt know what to do they couldnt peel off and had to be 100% accountable.

Course he can.

Balta is a specimen, he'd be faster than most smalls. Kosi is athletic and mobile. Plus Balta will be running through the ruck and one will be on the bench at times too.

I dont see why all 3 can't play.
Maybe we can.. let’s see

Course he can.

Balta is a specimen, he'd be faster than most smalls. Kosi is athletic and mobile. Plus Balta will be running through the ruck and one will be on the bench at times too.

I dont see why all 3 can't play.
Kosi is rubbish and no more gaps at best.

Agree we can fit the 3 kpf in, particularly if we are playing one ruck. Balta and Kosi share the 2nd ruck duties. Lynch plays permanent deep forward.
The Other thing with that set up is it allows one of them an easy match up ( considering most teams only have 2 genuine KPD) , so either Kosi or Balta get off the leash.
Anyway forward setups are a continuous rotation , with different combinations thoughout a match. We potentially could kick some big scores with a mix of 3 talls, Dusty, Shai, and potentially a couple of the younger small forwards

Yeah I think people are over blowing him big time…

Hawks traded him for a 3rd rounder ffs… Chose Bambi Chol over him 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can play a role. Could do some damage getting the 3rd best defender every week.
Yeah I think people are over blowing him big time…

Hawks traded him for a 3rd rounder ffs… Chose Bambi Chol over him 🤣
Nah, they offered him a deal before Chol requested a trade.

The biggest disappointment in yesterday’s game was Samson Ryan. He looked disinterested and spineless with all the deficiencies from last year still there.
Don’t agree with that. He wasn’t good but I think he was trying.

Showed a lot of frustration and anger. Suggested to me he was putting in effort but it wasn’t working. Ran with Gawn; just not strong enough, I think.

Remains to be seen if he gets there.

He can play a role. Could do some damage getting the 3rd best defender every week.

Nah, they offered him a deal before Chol requested a trade.
Yeah 1 year.. what does that tell ya?

Either he ain’t that great or Hawthorn sharps are *en idiots

He was in a s**t team getting the best or 2nd best kpd.
Yeah I think he will do better with us but just not getting ahead
He’s a wait and see for me

Same as Miller, very keen to see how he goes back in his best position.. hope he excels but have doubt

What the * Benny

Have a look at the history of teenage girls at concerts. Beatles retired because they couldn’t hear themselves play.

Cops couldn’t hold them back.

IMG_3159.jpeg

And at tons of other boy bands over the years.

IMG_3158.jpeg
They are seriously loud.
this commentator is it Cam Luke ? has always been an Asshat
Hargeaves.
Well Shai is a star, Dow been impressive. Our wing situation is interesting. Who do we play there?
Pickett definitely. I expected more from Banks. Perhaps Ross on the other side.
Who picked the ball up and hanballed it to banks? It was elite
Rewound a number of times and couldn’t identify him. Commentators didn’t notice; hopefully the coaches did.

Was brilliant work and created the goal.

Don’t agree with that. He wasn’t good but I think he was trying.

Showed a lot of frustration and anger. Suggested to me he was putting in effort but it wasn’t working. Ran with Gawn; just not you can try strong enough, I think.

Remains to be seen if he gets there.
You can try as much as you like, but that means nothing if you’re not at the level. As I said in another post every footballer tries , but some are Cleve Hughes or Liam McBean where others are Hart or Riewoldt. Sorry I forgot it was 2024 MM and everyone gets a certificate for trying and participating. 😂

Last edited:
You can try as much as you like, but that means nothing if you’re not at the level. As I said in another post every footballer tries , but some are Cleve Hughes or Liam McBean where others are Hart or Riewoldt. Sorry I forgot it was 2024 MM and everyone gets a certificate for trying and participating. 😂
Hilarious.

I responded to what you said:

He looked disinterested and spineless

You may be right. He may not make it. He may never clunk a mark; he may never be immovable in the ruck but he wasn’t “disinterested or spineless”.

Have a look at the history of teenage girls at concerts. Beatles retired because they couldn’t hear themselves play.

Cops couldn’t hold them back.

View attachment 1908864

And at tons of other boy bands over the years.

View attachment 1908865
They are seriously loud.

Hargeaves.

Pickett definitely. I expected more from Banks. Perhaps Ross on the other side.

Rewound a number of times and couldn’t identify him. Commentators didn’t notice; hopefully the coaches did.

Was brilliant work and created the goal.
Think it was Campbell

When lynch returns lefau should play over kosi cos he’s way more of a defensive threat

Balta lynch and kosi is too tall.. oppo will play super fast out of defense
I reckon one of Balta's attributes is his speed like Lefau. Imagine two huge ballistic, fast units who can play both tall and bring a defensive element to the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back