Game Day Pre Season vs Melbourne 10am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His ruck work has really improved that was a tick. His marking was deplorable. It got to the point he gave up on it entirely and just started trying to two hand paddle it down to the smalls. Reckon the coaches have a long term view with him so it's not the end of the world he just seriously needs to get stronger.
1708350796480.png

Yeah I think he will do better with us but just not getting ahead
He’s a wait and see for me

Same as Miller, very keen to see how he goes back in his best position.. hope he excels but have doubt
Watched the 2s and Miller extremely underwhelming, zero intensity.
HRS too.
Can’t see either of them getting a game unless there’s injuries.

Reckon if Naismith keeps dishing Up good solid performances ( like he did yesterday…(rucked well, 2nd and 3rd efforts, lots of pressure, good below ground , getting teammates involved),

he will trouble selectors………….him or the captain?

no need to play both with Balta, Kosi (Miller if he plays) can 2nd ruck
why is nank captain when hes not even a best 22 lock

now we have to play him every week

Give Samson a glove and see if that helps with his butterfingers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
CSNfUapUEAEFg5V.jpg

Sticky Glue

Course he can.

Balta is a specimen, he'd be faster than most smalls. Kosi is athletic and mobile. Plus Balta will be running through the ruck and one will be on the bench at times too.

I dont see why all 3 can't play.
Lynch Balta and _ Lefeau - physical presence ability to bring the ball down and break open packs for the smalls ie Shai Bolton etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lefau is so fast and competitive I reckon he can take the place of a small anyway. he's not a traditional kpf.
cant wait to see him smash a few campaigners like towna

Kosi is rubbish and no more gaps at best.
He may be rubbish, well perhaps a tad strong, but he makes a contest and brings others into play. Bolton and crumbers will love his attack in the air. We have been timid in the air since Jack lost his leap and Lynch is wasted going up to the wings. At the worst he is good insurance for injuries.

He may be rubbish, well perhaps a tad strong, but he makes a contest and brings others into play. Bolton and crumbers will love his attack in the air. We have been timid in the air since Jack lost his leap and Lynch is wasted going up to the wings. At the worst he is good insurance for injuries.
I don't really see him competitive in the air all game as he fatigues badly . This is his big issue to me.

Last edited:
I don't really see him competitive in the air all game as he fatigues badly . This is his big issue to me.
That may be so, we haven't had much to go on so far, but I am mainly going off what Hawks supporters thought of him. He may not be as star but he is hard at it. We'll find out soon enough.

Just watched the cut down replay of the game and was really pleased with what I saw, sure we gave the Dee's a 5 goal start. But the good things were we kicked the ball a lot more not trying the old chain of hand passes out of defense which can easily come undone. We got the ball into our forward line fast and accurately, looking for players on their own not taking ages to set it up then just bombing it in like we used to. So glad to see Gibcus back as well. I think the guys were stale with Dimma's tactics and if this continues I can't wait for the season to start. Will be interesting to see how the GCS play this year.

Last edited:
Just watched the cut down replay of the game and was really pleased with what I saw, sure we gave the Dee's a 5 goal start. But the good things were we kicked the ball a lot more not trying the old chain of hand passes out of defense which can easily come undone. We got the ball into our forward line fast and accurately, looking for players on their own not taking ages to set it up then just bombing it in like we used to. So glad to see Gibcus back as well. I think the guys were stale with Dimma's tactics and if this continues I can't wait for the season to start. Will be interesting to see how the GCS play this year.
Where can you find the replay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back