Pre Season - WEEK 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow... the new logos on some of the teams looks mighty awesome!!

BRING IT DRAGONS, now it's time I show you what I can truly do!

Please Timmy, the key is to go there, have a few drinks, have a good chat and see how it unfolds. If we don't pick our best team, and don't care then we can't lose. It's like I saw in some s**t Ashton Kutcher movie:D

Please Timmy, the key is to go there, have a few drinks, have a good chat and see how it unfolds. If we don't pick our best team, and don't care then we can't lose. It's like I saw in some s**t Ashton Kutcher movie:D

Doggies! Give us the heads up next time mate :), but in that case we're dead set certainties!

Wonders to progress, and to suggest the Bombers recruiting spree was the biggest waste of time
Who from the Wonders are you predicting will label the Bomber's recruiting spree as the biggest waste of time? Very big call to make, don't knock our recruiting just because we wouldn't take yourself, you weren't the only young self proclaimed star we turned away.

Lets be honest while we're here Pacey, the second half of last season, if anything, suggests that the Wonders are going to be in the bottom 2 this year. You got through to the finals based on a ridiculous first 11 rounds or so, but after that you were far worse the Gumbies and even the Demons (that's saying something).

Wonders to progress, and to suggest the Bombers recruiting spree was the biggest waste of time

The biggest waste of time this off-season was starting a Wonders team thread.
It'd be nice to see some more activity there. It might stop you from having to spam the rest of the forum ;)

It'd be nice to see some more activity there. It might stop you from having to spam the rest of the forum ;)
+1 :thumbsu:

Lets be honest while we're here Pacey, the second half of last season, if anything, suggests that the Wonders are going to be in the bottom 2 this year. You got through to the finals based on a ridiculous first 11 rounds or so, but after that you were far worse the Gumbies and even the Demons (that's saying something).
You said that last year didn't you lol

Who from the Wonders are you predicting will label the Bomber's recruiting spree as the biggest waste of time? Very big call to make, don't knock our recruiting just because we wouldn't take yourself, you weren't the only young self proclaimed star we turned away.

You recruited 35+ players, and lets be honest not all of them are going to get games are they? And don't go on about if they post they will get a game. They may have to post for 2 weeks before they (New to SFA) see any action in what should be a dominate year for the bombers

I go for quality in the SFA mate:thumbsu:

Your going to be up there in the EKA medal with quality posts like that. I don't even know what ****en team you play for:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if you suggest it, I guess there's not too much we can do.

Let's pack the season in fellas, it's all over.

Your going to be up there in the EKA medal with quality posts like that. I don't even know what ****en team you play for:eek:

Funny same thing could be said about you seems you are in everyone's team threads, I'm pretty sure you don't play for the Demons or the Furies....:confused:

Not eligible for the EKA. Only the Mobbenfuher. I suggest you start getting around to know these types of medals and members

Not eligible for the EKA. Only the Mobbenfuher. I suggest you start getting around to know these types of medals and members

I am well aware of the medals, as for members I focus on my performance on the field in the guts of the demons, shame we won't play the wonders in the preseason, would have loved to have slaughtered yourself like I have done my last 3 opponents...

Well if you suggest it, I guess there's not too much we can do.

Let's pack the season in fellas, it's all over.
So where is the end of season trip if we are getting this organised

You recruited 35+ players, and lets be honest not all of them are going to get games are they? And don't go on about if they post they will get a game. They may have to post for 2 weeks before they (New to SFA) see any action in what should be a dominate year for the bombers

Think somebody is angry we didn't pick him up :(, either that or extreamly jealous we overlooked him.

I think he's pissed off in general because he wasnt even on the Demons recruitment radar :eek:

Yer what would the Wonders think I mean all his posting is in The Dad's Team thread and his tried to get to two teams and they have both knocked him back! Where's is heart at? I know his head is in other places.

You said that last year didn't you lol
Don't think I did but if you can find the post then I'll cop it. Even if I did though I'm sure it would have been my personal estimation. What I've said here is simply factual information, not an opinion.

You truly are a grade A flog Pacemaker. We did not recruit anywhere near 35 players let along the + you put next to it. If we recruited 35 plus players and retained about 15 then our list would be up at the 15 mark which it clearly isn't. I also really struggle to see how anything in there backs up your argument that the recruiting drive was the biggest waste of time, really confusing.

You truly are a grade A flog Pacemaker. We did not recruit anywhere near 35 players let along the + you put next to it. If we recruited 35 plus players and retained about 15 then our list would be up at the 15 mark which it clearly isn't. I also really struggle to see how anything in there backs up your argument that the recruiting drive was the biggest waste of time, really confusing.

Struggling a little Doggies? Clearly he exaggerated a little, I doubt he truely believed you recruited 35+ players. Its called tongue in cheek dear boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back