Strategy Pre-season

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard there will be no full team Utah trip as we have done in previous years, but selected players will still be going as part of their individual training programs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this mean no cool "North in Utah" snowy/mountainous skin and logo on the club site?

Devastating if so.

Ben Brown, Kayne Turner, Trent Dumont, 3 new draftees, 2 rookies go off to Utah for the first time. Luke McDonald, though drafted last year has already been twice :eek: so he will probably stay?

Ben Brown, Kayne Turner, Trent Dumont, 3 new draftees, 2 rookies go off to Utah for the first time. Luke McDonald, though drafted last year has already been twice :eek: so he will probably stay?
He'd go.

I'd be sending every player under 20 and every player under 24 who didn't play finals.

Brown and Dumont were there last time, although not for the full period.

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2014-10-21/north-youngsters-set-for-utah-nmfc

For the fifth year in a row, North Melbourne players will travel to Utah for a pre-season high altitude camp.

13 Kangaroos are set to make the two-week trip in mid November, including Andrew Swallow, Jack Ziebell and Daniel Wells.

"Those guys had injury interrupted seasons so I think they see it as a way of getting themselves in good shape for the first part of pre-season back in Melbourne," Director of Football Geoff Walsh said.

"They all know the value of it in terms of the physical preparation side."

Young guns Brad McKenzie, Ben Jacobs, Trent Dumont, Shaun Atley, Luke McDonald, Mason Wood, Jamie Macmillan and Aaron Mullett will all return to Utah, while Kayne Turner and Joel Tippett will make their first appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Higgins and Waite already at the club doing some minor PS training to get to know everyone. Good attitude.

Fraught with danger.

We all know what happened when JWS was getting in his extracurricular 360 training.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back