Training Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2015
Hovering above you...
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Fulham
It's that time of the year again when youngsters start hitting the track (1-4 year players) so let the reports of who's burning up the track and who's ready to explode next year begin.

Looks like North and Blue's youngsters have already started today and i think our boys are kicking off on the 8th of November (1-4 year players).

Out of all the clubs, i think we genuinely have the highest scope of about 5 or so players who could really come on and explode in their positions and make the competition stand up and take notice (Billings, Dunstan, Acres, Steele, McCartin, Gresham). Some of these players are already very good (Billings and Gresham) but have soo much more room for improvement (kicking at goal, tank).

So who is looking absolutely ripped in some grainy low light instagram post?

Bruce was looking ******* ripped off his **** in the states does that count?

A great start for next season with the comments already guys . Very funny but can you keep it going until September next year ? You don’t want to peak too early .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great start for next season with the comments already guys . Very funny but can you keep it going until September next year ? You don’t want to peak too early .

We could try saying something controversial about which ruck is best.... its worked before , in lots of threads at the same time.

What're you talking about? We peaked weeks ago when Jelly and Martin were signed sealed and delivered.

I'm pretty sure we're wearing it Round One to commemorate the return to Moorabbin actually!

That is a special commemorative one, but it's probably only a once off this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back