FTA-TV Preacher

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm still enjoying parts of this show, but it often feels like they've missed an opportunity to make it an incredible show. It has all the potential for a unique and very irreverent take on what TV can be, but seems a little ... I can't even think of the word, but just simply not as good as it obviously could be.

Did genuinely love the scene of Jesse boxing up Cassidy, who was cut up into tiny pieces though!

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm still enjoying parts of this show, but it often feels like they've missed an opportunity to make it an incredible show. It has all the potential for a unique and very irreverent take on what TV can be, but seems a little ... I can't even think of the word, but just simply not as good as it obviously could be.

Did genuinely love the scene of Jesse boxing up Cassidy, who was cut up into tiny pieces though!

Yeah its certainly not the pinnacle of tv, still love it though. Just don't take it too seriously, the show itself sure doesn't lol

I think their issue is money,the source material is a romp around the world but whilst the TV show is sticking close to the source they are limited by money into staying in one setting for each season

thefendoff

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
your chest
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
just binged it all on stan. Really loving it, but kinda don't want to love it because i hear its not going to be renewed for season 4.
Gonna try reading the comics. Hopefully if i like them more than the show ill not care as much if it gets cancelled :)

'Preacher' season 4 begins on August 8th.
It will be the final season.

There is a *load for them to do before the end but at least they know it's the end and can actually end it not leave on a cliffhanger

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone back on it? 3 eps in and.. yeah think its probably for the best this is the last season, definitely my least favorite so far.

Kinda feels like they didn't actually have enough in the tank for another season, a lot of filler - non-interesting/irrelevant conversations, fight sequences going on for way longer than needed.. I dunno, might be just the 3 leads being separated, its lost a bit of its dynamic or something.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone back on it? 3 eps in and.. yeah think its probably for the best this is the last season, definitely my least favorite so far.

Kinda feels like they didn't actually have enough in the tank for another season, a lot of filler - non-interesting/irrelevant conversations, fight sequences going on for way longer than needed.. I dunno, might be just the 3 leads being separated, its lost a bit of its dynamic or something.
Yeah, I fell asleep during the last episode. They might've painted themselves into a corner a bit by having all the leads hating each other and/or being separated.

Back