TV Preacher

MC Bad Genius

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm still enjoying parts of this show, but it often feels like they've missed an opportunity to make it an incredible show. It has all the potential for a unique and very irreverent take on what TV can be, but seems a little ... I can't even think of the word, but just simply not as good as it obviously could be.

Did genuinely love the scene of Jesse boxing up Cassidy, who was cut up into tiny pieces though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bourbons

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm still enjoying parts of this show, but it often feels like they've missed an opportunity to make it an incredible show. It has all the potential for a unique and very irreverent take on what TV can be, but seems a little ... I can't even think of the word, but just simply not as good as it obviously could be.

Did genuinely love the scene of Jesse boxing up Cassidy, who was cut up into tiny pieces though!
Yeah its certainly not the pinnacle of tv, still love it though. Just don't take it too seriously, the show itself sure doesn't lol

Sterge

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avs/Pats/Chelsea
Thread starter Moderator #153

I think their issue is money,the source material is a romp around the world but whilst the TV show is sticking close to the source they are limited by money into staying in one setting for each season

thefendoff

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
just binged it all on stan. Really loving it, but kinda don't want to love it because i hear its not going to be renewed for season 4.
Gonna try reading the comics. Hopefully if i like them more than the show ill not care as much if it gets cancelled :)

Top Bottom