Current Predatory Fiends & General Nasty Bastards - South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the invitation to this thread. Stanley Arthur Hart was a North Adelaide fan. Did BVE support any particular team? I find it very ironic that he lived in Paradise - you couldn't make it up. Did he have Dutch ancestry (going by his surname)?

Thanks for the invitation to this thread. Stanley Arthur Hart was a North Adelaide fan. Did BVE support any particular team? I find it very ironic that he lived in Paradise - you couldn't make it up. Did he have Dutch ancestry (going by his surname)?

BVE apparently was at the oval the day Ratcliffe and Gordon vanished but so were a lot of other predators it appears.

John David Pike was extradited from South Australia to Queensland in March 2018 and has pleaded guilty. Sentencing Monday.

Pike was a friend of Anthony Munro who was extradited from Cambodia and also pleaded guilty to child sex offences, he's doing time in South Australia.

This article is paywalled but someone else might be able to get behind it if interested.

SIX BOYS, SEVEN TOWNS, 30 YEARS: MAN’S TRAIL OF ABUSE
An elderly man will face trial today for child sex offences that span three decades after he was extradited from South Australia to Queensland.

‘Mother Goose’ was was initially charged almost ten years ago in 2009 with a multitude of child abuse offences. At the time, police had charged the then-57-year-old with 25 child sex offences, alleged to have involved six victims between 1983 and 1995. The charges included persistent sexual exploitation, gross indecency and unlawful sexual intercourse.

At his trial in 2011, it was suggested by Mr Symonds’ defence counsel that he had been set up with the allegations an invention by a key suspect in the notorious Family murders.

Mr Symonds’ lawyers suggested the allegations against him were part of some elaborate revenge plot because the bookmaker had been an informant to the police regarding the Family murders.

Mr Symonds was eventually found not guilty in August 2011 at his first child abuse trial but only after Judge Peter Brebner suggested the Vale Park resident had been likely engaging in sexual activity with wards of the state in the 1980s and 1990s.)

truecrimenewsweekly.com

‘Mother Goose’ was was initially charged almost ten years ago in 2009 with a multitude of child abuse offences. At the time, police had charged the then-57-year-old with 25 child sex offences, alleged to have involved six victims between 1983 and 1995. The charges included persistent sexual exploitation, gross indecency and unlawful sexual intercourse.

At his trial in 2011, it was suggested by Mr Symonds’ defence counsel that he had been set up with the allegations an invention by a key suspect in the notorious Family murders.

Mr Symonds’ lawyers suggested the allegations against him were part of some elaborate revenge plot because the bookmaker had been an informant to the police regarding the Family murders.

Mr Symonds was eventually found not guilty in August 2011 at his first child abuse trial but only after Judge Peter Brebner suggested the Vale Park resident had been likely engaging in sexual activity with wards of the state in the 1980s and 1990s.)

truecrimenewsweekly.com

" that he had been set up with the allegations an invention by a key suspect in the notorious Family murders."

Mr R do you think?

An investigation into Mother Goose and the possibility two other men were involved in raping a boy picked up from Veale Gardens 1984, then after three months it just stopped. The complaint against Mother Goose was heard at the Mullighan Inquiry. This article doesn't seem to flow very well but there's some interesting information in here. Goose claims of being threatened by Family members goes some way back. Why doesn't someone just ask him who they are.

On 5 April 2008 Jamie Walker of The Australian reported “How Mother Goose ducked pedophile net”.

Originally from Perth, Shannon had been in state care in Western Australia from the age of 7, and was repeatedly sexually abused, according to evidence he gave to Mullighan, just one of the hundreds cases of sickening accounts of heard by the inquiry. "By the time I got to my teens I was running away all the time," he said yesterday. "I had basically made the pragmatic decision that if I was going to be ... screwed every day I might as well get paid for it." Mother Goose said he had been known to the police from the time he began frequenting Adelaide's Parklands beats 35 years ago, but as a source of information, not a sex abuser. He claimed to have known reputed Family killer Bevan Spencer von Einem, who is serving a life sentence for the 1983 murder of 15-year-old Richard Kelvin. The deaths of four other youths and young men have been linked to the group, which is reported to be the subject of renewed police interest, with key suspects said to be in the process of being DNA-tested by Adelaide police.

Asked why Shannon would want to persist in making false allegations about him, Mother Goose said: "Somebody has probably put him up to it ... I've got history ... I've been threatened by Family members".

http://netk.net.au/SA/SA35.asp

Peter Liddy was eligible for parole last year, I can't find anything though on whether he applied or not. He was moved from Yatala to Mt Gambier.

From longest-serving magistrate to longest jail sentence
Nearly two decades ago, Liddy was South Australia's longest-serving magistrate, sitting on the bench for 25 years.

However, his sexual abuse of young boys at Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club put him on the other side of the dock.

He was found guilty of unlawful sexual intercourse, indecent assault and attempting to bribe a witness, and was jailed for 25 years.

Liddy's role as a magistrate placed him as a potential target in prison, where he would likely encounter people he had sentenced.

Initially, he was housed in solitary confinement in Yatala Labour Prison's high security section with some of the state's most dangerous and notorious criminals.

Notorious SA paedophile dies in prison (14/11/2020)
Notorious child sex predator Gavin Schuster dies in prison from liver cancer.
One of South Australia's most notorious paedophiles has died in prison, just two years after he made a final bid for release into the community

There doesn't appear to be much information on this particular person- I have this feeling I went to the same school as him, and he lived quite close to me (in 1980-81). I remember the first time I heard the name, I had an instant flashback to my early primary school days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just disgusting, who even thinks up these things ..

Brooker, from Glenelg East, had already pleaded guilty to 41 other child exploitation charges.
He was already in custody when police rearrested him and presented him with the new charges.
The court had previously heard Brooker was speaking with a "like-minded individual" about his desire to infect children with HIV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back