Prediction predict 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Drop your predictions, whether it be about a specific player. About the team's performance as a whole.

Me. I have no idea whats going to happen this year.

I think buddy will set the world on fire. And i think hanners will tear s**t apart. I think mills and heeney will both impress. But apart from that, i really dont know what to expect from the rest.

Over to you guys

I'm bullish (sorta) about this year - predicting:
Our mids will keep us on the threshold of the eight with Parker to be top 5 in the brownlow
Buddy to kick 65 and Tippo to kick 45
Sinclair rucks above expectations
Hewett and Dawson to emerge
Sam Reid to get injured again
One of Reg or Ted get an LTI forcing AA to play his first game and excite
Kizza to return to his All Australian form
JPK to lead the league in contested possesions
Gary Rohan to again show his blistering potential but tease with inconsistency and array kicking

Ultimately make it to the prelim and get done by Geelong or Freo

also
Grundy to contend for All Australian,
Sinclair to have a better year than Jetts
Jones and Mills to become important best 22 players
We'll get knocked out week 2 or 3 of the finals
Eddie will whinge about something

our game plan won't change much, which will continue to divide our board. Meanwhile I'll just be content with getting games into the young ones!

There will be an unexpected retirement

If horse continues the same old game plan and gets his ass handed to him by Hawks and teams coming he won't see out the yesr , regardless of his contract status

Dawson and papley will play more than 10 games

Reid will continue on his way of seeing signs here and there but no different than white

I think we'll drop to 6th. I think the bottom half of our list will just be a bit inconsistent.

Hanners will win the Brownlow.

Finals is a passmark considering the experience we have lost if we manage another top 4 position that would be quite a feat.

I think we will likely beat the teams from the bottom half of the ladder but struggle again against top 8 teams similiar to 2015, but who knows the standard of the competition is really low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(1) Mention of Swans players on the BF main board;

1 Franklin
2 Goodes

3 rest of the squad combined.

(2) Word association on the main board;
1 Franklin - drugs
2 Goodes - booing/gay
3 Mills/Heeney - academy

(3) Fat Ed will be upset about lots of things and the root cause will somehow be the Swans fault (with a little help from the other 'Northern' teams).

Yep, I know all 3 incredibly outlandish. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back