Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Plays an average of 13 - 17 games a season over the next 5 years

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Plays an average of 18 or more games a season over the next 5 years

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would we want a former player to do well ??

Because the players are the club. It's only the players that we care about. If they're pushed out by club employees against their wishes or reasonable market value, we don't turn on them. We want them to do well because it's them that we've been emotionally invested in.

I know there's the likes of you that support the off-field employees and as soon as they force someone out then it's a stacks on scenario. Some of us see the footballers as the club, not the support staff. Each to their own though.

Because the players are the club. It's only the players that we care about. If they're pushed out by club employees against their wishes or reasonable market value, we don't turn on them. We want them to do well because it's them that we've been emotionally invested in.

I know there's the likes of you that support the off-field employees and as soon as they force someone out then it's a stacks on scenario. Some of us see the footballers as the club, not the support staff. Each to their own though.
Why do you keep saying that I support admin rather than players. Quite frankly I'm ****ing sick of it because it's so ridiculously incorrect.

I support our players, as soon as they're not our players I don't care what they do.

Why do you keep saying that I support admin rather than players. Quite frankly I'm ****ing sick of it because it's so ridiculously incorrect.

I support our players, as soon as they're not our players I don't care what they do.

Care to spread any more unfounded Brad rumours. Especially regarding his bust as being a second strike even though he got 2 games. You couldn't suck the schlong of admin quick enough. You're not stupid though, so I am convinced you have a legit connection. There's no other way that you turn on Brad at the exact same time as Bickley and wrinkles.

Care to spread any more unfounded Brad rumours. Especially regarding his bust as being a second strike even though he got 2 games. You couldn't suck the schlong of admin quick enough. You're not stupid though, so I am convinced you have a legit connection. There's no other way that you turn on Brad at the exact same time as Bickley and wrinkles.
I said it was a rumour, not that I spread it you utter flog. I said all along I'd match the deal, and was furious when we didn't.

Reading isn't one of your strong suites i know, but even you can go back and figure it out.

So stop with the bullshit, or whatever little obsession you have with me is

Last edited:
I said it was a rumour, not that I spread it you utter flog. I said all along I'd match the deal, and was furious when we didn't.

Reading isn't one of your strong suites i know, but even you can go back and figure it out.

So stop with the bullshit, or whatever little obsession you have with me is

My obsession is with protecting the player in question from flogs like you that enjoy whatever bullshit is provided for you to swallow. You turned on Brad at the same time Bickley and Wrinkles did. That's ok, you get fed the same info. Just think for yourself for once.

My obsession is with protecting the player in question from flogs like you that enjoy whatever bullshit is provided for you to swallow. You turned on Brad at the same time Bickley and Wrinkles did. That's ok, you get fed the same info. Just think for yourself for once.
Protecting the player from what ?? Rumours and innuendo started on social media ?? There was also the rumour the AFL blocked his trade to the Sun's BECAUSE he'd already had a drug strike and they didn't want that again.... I don't believe that would be the case.

I said it was POSSIBLE he's on a 2nd strike, I did not turn on him. Once again, I totally understand his desire to leave and I DID NOT EVER side with Bickley and Cornes. You read whatever your drunken, pill induced mind wants you to..... And then you borderline harass people.

I don't know what kind of footy Brad will play at St Kilda but I can tell you the Vic footy media already have their puff pieces ready to go.
Yeah they do but ultimately Brad will be judged on whether he can stay on the park and his output in big games especially finals. Brad will perform pretty much identically to how he was here. Fairly high disposal numbers with limited hurt value by foot combined with limited defensive running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All preseason reports so far on Crouch have been poor.

A poor preseason may mean nothing during the regular season. He could be very good, average or very bad so there is no guarantee. We know that McGovern has been a disaster at Carlton. Lever has done his usual at an average Melbourne team despite suffering a rather freak ACL injury that forced him out for some time.

Not sure what pre season reports you have been getting. The ones who regularly attend training on our board reckon he's going along nicely

I hope nothing but the best for him, just what I read. Theres another report somewhere which I can't find.

I hope nothing but the best for him, just what I read. Theres another report somewhere which I can't find.

Most reports have him being very clean and having the ability to get it put to the better users, which is something we haven't had in a long time

Most reports have him being very clean and having the ability to get it put to the better users, which is something we haven't had in a long time
yeah..if he can stay clear of injury he has the ability to be your best mid - he is a ball magnet and some of us here were distraught in how the club allowed you guys to get him for nothing - he will be a big loss for us in the short term. At the barest minimum we should have forced a trade and got your 1st rounder so that at least you had to pay value rather than then get to use it to further strengthen.

But, as i say, if he can stay clear of injury, it won't take long and you guys will be thinking what an absolute steal you got

yeah..if he can stay clear of injury he has the ability to be your best mid - he is a ball magnet and some of us here were distraught in how the club allowed you guys to get him for nothing - he will be a big loss for us in the short term. At the barest minimum we should have forced a trade and got your 1st rounder so that at least you had to pay value rather than then get to use it to further strengthen.

But, as i say, if he can stay clear of injury, it won't take long and you guys will be thinking what an absolute steal you got

no chance

Back