Predict GWS First Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

RIOLINWITPUNCHS

Big Footy Member
Sep 30, 2009
Back Of My Kombi
AFL Club
Hawthorn
When will GWS win their first game for premiership points and who will it be against?

Fixture hasn't been released yet but they will obviously play each time at least once.

Will they have to wait until 2013?

Gee i think they may have a chance to get up over GC in a game, can't see any other wins unfortunately. Port will be hellbent on not losing to an expansion club again. I know its sensationalist but i dont think they'll win one in 2012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our NEAFL side at it's peak would have given Port a run for their money this year....

We will be able to beat Suns, Port, Lions, Crows on merit. Suns did very well in quite a few games. Most people's perception on the recruits are wrong. We will have around about the same number of mature bodied players or AFL expirenced guys as GC did in 2011.

They will get smashed worse than GC were in every game. Don't have the top end talent like GC did to be competitive enough in patches to be in with a chance. I can see them going winless.

Our NEAFL side at it's peak would have given Port a run for their money this year....

We will be able to beat Suns, Port, Lions, Crows on merit. Suns did very well in quite a few games. Most people's perception on the recruits are wrong. We will have around about the same number of mature bodied players or AFL expirenced guys as GC did in 2011.
so who is going to kick your goal?

You can pen a W in next to their game against Port for sure.

Who kicks Melbourne's?
Carlton?
Bulldogs?

They will manage.

Big difference between GWS and these lists.

Carlton have a high class midfield so get plenty of entries, betts and garlett
Melbourne have Jurrah Green Petterd Watts Sylvia and now Clark
WB a bit of both, some solid mids and good forwards in Gia Hall Higgins etc

GWS will be lucky to win one imo.

If they win against anyone other than GC, that team should be immediately relegated from the AFL.

I'd like to see GWS beat Melbourne. That would be the ultimate kick in the teeth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back