Predict the bottom four at the end of 2018

Which teams will be in the bottom four at the end of 2018?

• Adelaide

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 531 60.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 603 68.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 144 16.4%
  • Essendon

Votes: 26 3.0%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 208 23.7%
  • Geelong

Votes: 17 1.9%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 698 79.4%
  • GWS

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 98 11.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 17 1.9%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 702 79.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 105 11.9%
  • Sydney

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • West Coast

Votes: 110 12.5%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 61 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love an optimist.

While I can't be arsed responding to all of that blue sky rubbish, I do find it interesting that the very same senior players who Hawthorn supporters were blaming for regular floggings are now going to come back in and save the day.

As for the genius Clarkson allowing or not allowing anything?

He looks just as clueless without a top 6 of gun players now as he did 10 years ago.
This post aged well.

This thread just kills the credibility rating of bigfooty. North wins this poll yet finishes 2018 with 12 wins and a %age of a 110

Collingwood places top 3 yet loses the flag by 45 seconds

Astounding
The poll actually got 3/4. Missed St Kilda. Not too bad. True people underrated North but it hardly kills the credibility of bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread just kills the credibility rating of bigfooty. North wins this poll yet finishes 2018 with 12 wins and a %age of a 110

Astounding
A) BF never had credibility or any reason to have it. No one is getting paid for this

B) Unless people have changed their votes since the bump, Collingwood are nowhere near top 3

3 of the 4 clear front runners in this poll finished bottom 4. That's actually pretty good. People got it wrong on North Melbourne. There's always at least one team that finishes significantly higher than predicted. It doesn't mean people are prejudiced against specific sides. It shows that it's almost impossible to predict the big risers and fallers.

Astounding
Some clown actually started a bay 13 post that North were going through the season without a win. I thought that was ridiculous

Some clown actually started a bay 13 post that North were going through the season without a win. I thought that was ridiculous
Pretty sure it was the same kid who created the page “What round will North win its first game”
Lasted to round 2

I've gone back through the books to the turn of the century (cbf going any further) and there hasn't been consecutive years where we had the same four teams occupying the bottom four positions.

So with that in mind
18 Gold Coast
17 North Melbourne
16 Hawthorn
15 West Coast or Fremantle or Collingwood

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Back