Vic Predict the outcome of the 2018 Victorian State Election

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, it's going to be tight and we've had a bit of these type of results lately. But the chances of the future Member for Morwell being the decisive factor in the election are pretty slim. I think slightly more likely is Labor having to speak to the Greens about forming a coalition government.

Care to research if labor did appoint that judge?

Jail population is at an all time high ( or at least since the whole continent was a prison) so logic tells you people are being locked up
As far as I can tell, the ALP was in power when she became a judge, Libs appointed her as a magistrate.

But FWIW, I think there is little evidence that appointments made by either party exhibit bias. If people want to criticize judge’s opinions, that’s fine - go through the decision and point out the errors but it’s intellectually lazy to say “Judge X is biased or wrong because s/he was appointed during the [insert party] period of government”.

Inga Peulich is an oxygen thief. Kicked out by the voters of the lower house electorate she occupied the Liberals then gift this bungling waste of space an upper house life line. If this loud mouthed waste of space is the best the reactionaries came come up with they deserve remaining on the opposition benches.

A speech on diversity in politics in Victoria's upper house has exploded into Liberal MP Inga Peulich calling Greens leader Samantha Ratnam a "pig".

A dud!

Inga Peulich is an oxygen thief. Kicked out by the voters of the lower house electorate she occupied the Liberals then gift this bungling waste of space an upper house life line. If this loud mouthed waste of space is the best the reactionaries came come up with they deserve remaining on the opposition benches.

A dud!
But what is perhaps worse, is that she is keeping her current seat warm for her son

Now if you ever want to meet one of the thickest people in the world, catch up with her son Paul, I kid you not, he is ridiculously stupid

Is there a standard ban for suggesting someone should be dead?

If Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews and Opposition Leader Matthew Guy meet in a leaders debate during the course of the election campaign (whether it's a Sky News People's Forum or being questioned by three political commentators), expect Andrews to come out on top.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews and Opposition Leader Matthew Guy meet in a leaders debate during the course of the election campaign (whether it's a Sky News People's Forum or being questioned by three political commentators), expect Andrews to come out on top.
No s**t. Are you sure you didn't want to add a question to that?

A dud!
Reminds me how people view Murray Watt.

If one is stealing oxygen, is there any other conclusion? You rather that person wasn't breathing.
No it merely states that they offer nothing of use and are just a drain on resources, it doesn't advocate anything. It's like saying they're as useful as a hole in the head. Or a cancer on political discourse. At worst it advocates that they should just * off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, it's going to be tight and we've had a bit of these type of results lately. But the chances of the future Member for Morwell being the decisive factor in the election are pretty slim. I think slightly more likely is Labor having to speak to the Greens about forming a coalition government.

Treasurer Samantha Ratnam. I like it. But really the Greens should decline coalition government until they're the majority party.

And another vote winner

DeFQvhBV0AANGb0.jpg

Would love to be a fly-on-the-wall in the Herald Sun editors office on election night when the news comes through that Labor has retained government for a second term.

What will the Herald Sun editorial say on the Monday after the election-will it fully support the government in its second term which will mean ie it gives the AFL Grand Final eve public holiday its seal of approval, or will it vow to go even more harder than before on Daniel Andrews, along the lines of 'we will not rest and relax until this wreck of a government is sent on its way by the Victorian electorate in 4 years time'?

What will the Herald Sun editorial say on the Monday after the election-will it fully support the government in its second term which will mean ie it gives the AFL Grand Final eve public holiday its seal of approval, or will it vow to go even more harder than before on Daniel Andrews, along the lines of 'we will not rest and relax until this wreck of a government is sent on its way by the Victorian electorate in 4 years time'?
"Democracy Doesn't Work!"

Vote winner, right there

This will be basically very interesting as Kennett gave Victoria's Industrial Relations powers to the feds. Thus there could well be challenges to such laws on the grounds that Victoria doesn't have the power to enact this.

Imagine you're the editor in chief of the Herald Sun, and you write the editorial savaging Labor's four years in office, and endorsed the Coalition to regain government.

When the results come through (thanks to the ABC's Antony Green) that Labor has returned to office (albeit by a smaller margin), you are caught in a Catch 22 situation.

What do you say in the Monday edition of the Herald Sun?

Do you (grudgingly) congratulates Labor on its election win?

Or, do you promise to go even more harder on Labor between now and the 2022 election, to make life as difficult as possible for Premier Daniel Andrews?

Would love to be a fly-on-the-wall in the Herald Sun editors office on election night when the news comes through that Labor has retained government for a second term.

I feel like we are in the presence of a bot that just throws in vague, repetitive thought bubbles without actually contributing a great deal to discussion.

What will the Herald Sun editorial say on the Monday after the election-will it fully support the government in its second term which will mean ie it gives the AFL Grand Final eve public holiday its seal of approval, or will it vow to go even more harder than before on Daniel Andrews, along the lines of 'we will not rest and relax until this wreck of a government is sent on its way by the Victorian electorate in 4 years time'? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something along the lines of: "Andrews continues to trade & do business with Chinese consortiums against our express wishes".....Would be my guess.

Lol they haven’t lost yet it’s still 6 months away .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back