Competitions Predict this weekends crowd

Remove this Banner Ad

With this game possibly being the last time we see Harvey, Petrie, Firrito and Dal Santo play in Melbourne, what do you think the crowd will be this week?

A mate of mine thinks there will only be 15k, i call bullshit.

Im going with 40,763
We are not playing Collingwood. 30k would be an all things considered above average crowd.

Around 20,000 plus maybe 100 protesters that will take leave from that McDonalds they were building in the hills and march to the ground.
Alot more discontent supporters than that. Paying members are entitled to protest if they so choose. Their money is going into the club and if they perceive injustice or poor management by the club they're more than entitled to express their displeasure.

WEELLLLLL it will be a real test of the Clubs decision to drop the axe now that was based upon giving friends family and fans an opportunity to farewell the #fab4 in Melbourne sooooooooooooo by the Club's reckoning of their grouse marketing strategy I'm going to say they are guessing this is going to at least double the numbers from our last game against the Giants....maybe push the upper limit of Boomers record game....lets sat 45k+ (cos we are all going to come and say goodbye to Boomer in his record breaking 431st game)
#koolaid

Alot more discontent supporters than that. Paying members are entitled to protest if they so choose. Their money is going into the club and if they perceive injustice or poor management by the club they're more than entitled to express their displeasure.
It will go unnoticed. Not too many Club officials outside gate 7 before the game. Maybe they should chain themselves to a goal post at Arden St. Better still, maybe they can pull their heads in as Big Drewie has stated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Wallet post game suggested a boycott crowd size of 22K.
He also said he had no idea and would have to look up previous crowds against GWS at Docklands. So there were a lot more than the last time, idiot (Wallet, not you, Gaso).

Still disappointing. Every North supporter who could have got there, should have. Although, having said that, I know regular match goers who had already arranged to be away - the announcements were close to the game so it's not like everyone could just change their plans.

I may go against the trend but thought it was a decent sized crowd given we were playing GWS.
You are spot on utility. According to Billy Brainless there was "A Big Crowd there" of 24,413 to watch the Cats at home against the Demons but we had an "ordinary" crowd of 22,295 against GWS. Turn it up *******s in the Footy Media. :stern look

I thought 25k would've been a decent result and we were not far off.

We don't have many fans - just accept that.

Then again, you look at the crowd versus St Kilda ...
That was a true indication of our fan base.
Plenty of pissed off fans didn't front last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back