Prediction: last 4 in 2018(prelims): Adelaide Sydney GWS and....

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe but they are totally different scenarios that are uncomparable.

One was a club that had made three consecutive final series and then had a bad year. The other has been regressing for 5-6 years

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don’t think we’ll play finals but to say we are no chance of making such progress is just ignorant. An improved coaching staff and an off-season of improved chemistry within the team with no drastic changes in players or plan could see heavy improvement.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think we’ll play finals but to say we are no chance of making such progress is just ignorant. An improved coaching staff and an off-season of improved chemistry within the team with no drastic changes in players or plan could see heavy improvement.

So an average playing list not being improved over the off season is the key to improving?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Pies best is good, I would have thought consistently playing at their best was a key to finals chances?

My Top 4 & Preliminary Finalists in no particular order: GWS, Geelong, Port Adelaide, Essendon.

GWS are only going to get stronger, I think Essendon will improve with their recruits (Stringer, Saad, Smith), Port should too with their recruits and Geelong with the return of Ablett should stay up there too.

Richmond should still make the 8 but may be a tiny but hungover, and Adelaide will still make it but might drop to the 5-8 region with Lever gone and Brodie Smith out for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS And tigers will fall out for mine and cannot in any realm see Essendon or the demons making it just not good enough.

So by process of elimination

Swans Cats Crows Power

Who wins the flag? Who cares

Remove this Banner Ad

Back