Remove this Banner Ad

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Interested to know where belief is at now, not interested in updating a prediction to come back and say “I told you so” :sick:
Wasnt aimed at you mate don’t worry

I voted 1 to 4 because Dees are the best. I stand by my judgement.
You are the one person I would actually believe that they voted 1-4

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
TOUMPASSO LAND
AFL Club
Melbourne
I still think Dogs, Tigers and Port are ahead of us. I think we're in the mix with WCE, Cats and Lions for 4th. Swans should round out the 8. Pretty confident we're making the 8 from here.
Cats look cooked, if they drop a couple at home they're a danger of missing out altogether.

Not convinced by Port or the Lions, could be wrong on either (or both). Swans I expect to fade as the season goes on.

IMO West Coast have the best list out of anyone, they look like average at the moment though.
I thought going into the season the Dogs were "uNBaLAnCeD" but I'm eating sh*t on that one. Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, I'd be stoked if they did too tbh.

Still early days!

Crusty Demon

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2009
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Cats look cooked, if they drop a couple at home they're a danger of missing out altogether.

Not convinced by Port or the Lions, could be wrong on either (or both). Swans I expect to fade as the season goes on.

IMO West Coast have the best list out of anyone, they look like average at the moment though.
I thought going into the season the Dogs were "uNBaLAnCeD" but I'm eating sh*t on that one. Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, I'd be stoked if they did too tbh.

Still early days!
Fair enough mate. Will be interesting.

I still think if WCE finish top 2 they make the GF. They are gettable away from home though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad